What's for Dinner Tonight?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
^Lol

Steak sub - Mozza, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes..etc. First half was awesome. Tuna one for my actual dinner.. basically same toppings as the steak one

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night I made hot sausage with Newman's Sockarooni sauce and rigatoni.

I had to wash dishes and clean up the kitchen before making food. @Blazor knows how it is.

I'm sort of hungry but not. I'm not fully relaxed after work. The only thing I'm hungry for at the moment is beer, weed and music.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Last night I made hot sausage with Newman's Sockarooni sauce and rigatoni.

I had to wash dishes and clean up the kitchen before making food. @Blazor knows how it is.

I'm sort of hungry but not. I'm not fully relaxed after work. The only thing I'm hungry for at the moment is beer, weed and music.

Lol, I've gotten better on the dishes lol.

Fried Cajun Catfish tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @Weeg … last night I tried Domino’s Burger Pizza. It was insanely delicious. Lecker!

images

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Came for ideas pigged out last night on fast food Philthy Phil's mainly cuz I need to grocery shop..

Ribs sound real good but my ovens ignitor is still kaputz I mean the broiler still works I think .. so maybe a par boil then just broil on the spices and sauce

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
flapjacks for dessert(google it huh? too buzzed and lazy to throw out recipes. my neighbor made a lot for her and her girls. i got the rest.)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Diced up chicken breasts in an orange sweet n sour sauce(no you can't ask about the ingredients to the sauce. secret.)over rice(mixed veggies in the rice)... Gonna be awesome later.
Pffft
One jar of VH Orange sauce some secret

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So far
A bag of pretzels..
Pasta and rapini after I smoke this har doobeh !
Lots of Romano cheeeeeeeseeee

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I took the baseball coaches in my league out to dinner.

I had a fried chicken dinner with a hot/blue cheese sauce.

A couple of beer.

An apple blossom for dessert.

I have the receipt around if anyone wants to see it.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Salt & Crack pepper chicken wings with creamy dill sauce and some more of that BBQ Korean rice(2 mins in the microwave) Delicious.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We have some extra tomatoes so my wife made some bruschetta topping mix...whatever it is called. The stuff that goes on the bread/baguette to make bruschetta.

She piled that on chicken breast along with some cheese (havarti, I think). Baked it I think.

She also made some perogies with fried onions that I had with sour cream.

Oh yeah, a Caesar salad too...I mixed in some anchovy paste with mine.

And warm brownies right out of the oven with vanilla ice cream for dessert.