What's for Dinner Tonight?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not dinner but breakfast. A left over grilled chicken sandwich from The Habit, a mint flavored carbonated yogurt drink from the mideast, and snacking on some golden berries from Colombia.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Indian take away last night.

Prawn Puree
Lamb Pathia
Chicken Dansak
Mushroom Pilou rice

Tonight
quarter of large trad pork pie.
Salad, coleslaw and some baguette

Carignan

Factory Bastard
More Shepherd's Pie.. one thing I gotta love family for, I never have to worry about eating. Wow delicious and one more piece to go. Need a power nap soon

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20230202-183346.jpg

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Beer 0' Clock.. 6 of this, 6 of that than for dinner which will be just chicken bites, rice, and veggies. Nice and light.. beer is gonna make me pretty full as is. Nothing heavy here.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I made chicken, rice and broccoli last night. There was enough leftover for dinner tonight :Happy5:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thinking about going to Mountain Mike's all you can eat pizza and salad buffet for lunch. I noticed prices really went up in the last year or so. It used to be $9.49 and included a drink but now it is $15.99 and the drink is extra. At least they improved the buffet by adding buffalo wings and pasta plus made the salad bar larger.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I made a pot of ham and split pea soup last night. It looks like a pot of slop but it smells delicious and it's eating up real good for me.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
FUCKING TOFU BURGER ON A BAGEL BUN, AND ANOTHER TOFU BURGER ON A PREZEL BREAD BUN!!!!! WITH SOUR CREAM AND ONION VEGAN CHIPS!!!!! IT'S FUCKING FIRE AFTER DRINKING A LITER OF RED WINE!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Last night for dinner we had...

a Greek salad...Romaine lettuce, lots of feta cheese, red onions, tomatoes, calamari olives, and a Greek dressing...

and spinach and ricotta cannelloni...but we had it fried in olive oil. I have never had it that way before. Usually we have it with tomato sauce and cheese and we bake it. But it was so good fried in a pan in olive oil. Really really good. I recommend it to anyone who has not had it that way.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We are going to the In-Laws tonight for a turkey dinner. I expect turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, a vegetable dish, buns, pickle tray...something nice for dessert.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are going to the In-Laws tonight for a turkey dinner. I expect turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, a vegetable dish, buns, pickle tray...something nice for dessert.
A Thanksgiving dinner in February? You Canadians are some crazy motherfuckers. :) Oh you like a pickle tray, do you? LOL At any holiday/special dinner, My Dad (and maybe even My Granddad ... yeah, him too) would have an assortment of pickles. And you better believe, everything was served in an appropriate dish or platter.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A Thanksgiving dinner in February? You Canadians are some crazy motherfuckers. :) Oh you like a pickle tray, do you? LOL At any holiday/special dinner, My Dad (and maybe even My Granddad ... yeah, him too) would have an assortment of pickles. And you better believe, everything was served in an appropriate dish or platter.

I do not think many Canadians have turkey as much as my wife and I do, along with her side of the family. It is their influence, but it is good because I like a good turkey meal and I like the soup, hot sandwich, etc. type of turkey leftovers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I made African peanut chicken. Had it over black and brown rice, with a salad. Delish.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We are having egg salad sandwiches (I will toast the bread for mine) and leftover stuffed pepper stuffing. Maybe some steamed spinach to get more green...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I went out for dinner with a bunch of umpire friends.

I had wings (butter hot and medium) with carrots and celery, and a beer.

My wife made some Thai red curry for dinner, so now that I am home I am going to have a bit of that too.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to eat crabs tonight.... Kurt has gone to buy them now.... I am salivating at the thought.... oh my goodness.

Poor crabs.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
just having a quick fried egg melt sandwich.. give my yammering tummy a lil sumthing sumthing to keep it quiet for 5 mins