What's for Dinner Tonight?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yes Warsteiner is a very good beer from what I remember.

Been a long time since I had that one.

About the only one I drink anymore is Hacker Pschorr cuz it comes in a can.

You can get Warsteiner in a can in Ontario. I have some Hacker Pschorr in my basement fridge.

Do not expect me to post to you in such a civil manner again, @Joe.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just stuffed down a bowl of pasta, onions garlic, half tin of tomato soup, dried basil and mixed herbs. Grated cheddar on top.

Very basic but tasty.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slow aked chiicken, brown rice with sauteed mushrooms and onions, salad with green, red, and argula lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, onions, beets, avocado.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Grabbed a rotisserie chicken and some pork chunks, rolled both up in sum tortillas.. eyes were bigger then my stomach I ate the chicken one the got bored of eating had to take a couple bites though of the pork one to see how it tasted, see I've been reckless as of late and have been up going on 60 hrs so am hoping this will help me into slumber

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Grabbed a rotisserie chicken and some pork chunks, rolled both up in sum tortillas.. eyes were bigger then my stomach I ate the chicken one the got bored of eating had to take a couple bites though of the pork one to see how it tasted, see I've been reckless as of late and have been up going on 60 hrs so am hoping this will help me into slumber
60 hours bro?! Holy shit! Hope you're okay.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I can be a bit "run until I drop", I normally sleep well but I'm about 9 hours for the last 3 nights combined. Hope todays work puts me out.
It's when your brain starts farting and the spotty vision from eye strain.. Just caught 5hrs or summat and its Sunday so I try to reserve it for downtime and to replenish and lick my wounds

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wieners and beans an tosst
Big%20baby.gif

Last edited: