What's for Dinner Tonight?

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Corned beef and Swiss cheese sandwich on 12 grain bread…..it was only ok

for some reason I just don’t like ~75% of the kinds of food I used to love anymore :Disagree2: I have no idea why this is but it makes dieting very easy.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you Chinese?
NO. And I never eat regular hot dogs, especially the ones that come 10 to a pack because rolls come 8 to a pack but Kunzler (local brand) dogs were a digital coupon for 79 cents with a limit of 4, so I got my 4 packs of doggies.

When I buy hot dogs, I buy Sechrist beef smoked hot dogs. Skin On and SNAPPY. VERY Local. Their shop is a mile away from me. I'm not sure about production and it might be outsourced somewhat. I'm pretty sure Weaver's of Wellsville smokes and packages their products. I have actually never been to their shop because their products are available in all the grocery stores around here.

* goddammit! i only have two hot dog rolls left and i was just up to the shopping center to buy beer and party favors. looks like i'm gonna take another walk up there. that's okay, i'm feeling antsy after work and every walk i take helps my back and hips

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I like German food @The Prowler.

Shnitzel and Krombacher.

Unfortnately....all da German restaurants are closing or nearly have closed down in Vancouver.

Tharz only two that I know of in all of Greater Vancouver

Yer German, right Prowler? At least German Canadian, eh.

I'm aware that Kitchner was once called 'Berlin' and that one of Canada's Prime Ministers was born there, eh.

That's why yer rival Brad Schelgel is from there, eh.

Do ya have a lotta good German restaurants where you live Prowler?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do ya have a lotta good German restaurants where you live Prowler?

HEqXARw.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Spinach salad chopped and tossed with strawberries, blueberries, walnuts, feta and balsamic. Grilled salmon herbed with lemon on a separate plate.

A nice warm cup of favorite herbal blue tea cause it’s a spooky superstitious day…. in my fanciest tea cup that reads poison when it’s empty.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm gonna git some German food tonight @The Prowler

It's about 8 pm PST and I'm really hungry.

But it's a bit of a distance

Hopefully they'll still be open when I get there.

Haven't had Schnitze in a while

Yes Warsteiner is a very good beer from what I remember.

Been a long time since I had that one.

About the only one I drink anymore is Hacker Pschorr cuz it comes in a can.