What's for Dinner Tonight?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Made hot dog "mummies" and fries for the grandson and family.

mummyhotdogs.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not so much detail next time.
2 sliced cooked Lincolnshire snausages, half and onion chopped, salt n pepper, half a red (Bell)pepper, tomato puree, half a tin of tomato soup and about 16 pitted black olives halved. Oregano, basil and mixed italian dried herbs and chopped clove of garlic.

Grated cheese on top, low fat strong cheddar.

Was tasty, same tomorrow

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Made hot dog "mummies" and fries for the grandson and family.

mummyhotdogs.jpg
So, I googled the recipe for this and it led me to candied eyes! now candied eyes ads are all over my internet! (where ads show that is)

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Tonight I will have my traditional semi-annual steak dinner. Always a very simple affair if at home as it will be.
.Got a Porterhouse steak which is fitting since that is what my mom always made for my dad, and it is his .birthday.
It is also the 8th year anniversary of my only sighting of a NJ mountain lion.

Anyway, very simple - in the broiler with butter, garlic, pepper, and I may though a little union on there. A baked potato, and as much bourbon as I care to have. I have one of those cute baby one serving apple pies for a dessert.

Tomorrow is another big fishing day at the big reservoir.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I googled the recipe for this and it led me to candied eyes! now candied eyes ads are all over my internet! (where ads show that is)

I didn't make the candied eyes version. I used tiny bits of Monterey Jack for they eyes.

Yeah, the online ads...ugh!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is for dinner not the one called "What are you eating right now?"

Can't even get that right and they want to be taken for an authority on different subjects.

:AttaBoi:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm snacking on carrot sticks and water right now.

I do not like to eat after midnight, but I figure carrot sticks are not a big problem.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just like to stop eating for a while before going to bed so I do not go to bed with a full stomach. I think doing that too much could make a person fat.

When watching weight I will try to have my evening meal at 7 or 8 then I wont get hungry before bed.

I had pasta again tonight, I'm getting a bit bored of it so mixed grill tomorrow night.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
When watching weight I will try to have my evening meal at 7 or 8 then I wont get hungry before bed.

I had pasta again tonight, I'm getting a bit bored of it so mixed grill tomorrow night.
You'll have to keep your cookie consumption down to a minimum also.

This a google search of food that are filling and not too hard on the waistline:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fresh mozzarella slices with Campari tomatoes and basil for the appetizer because I needed to use the tomatoes…

Mashed potatoes with brown gravy from scratch, green beans and a roast. It rained and I needed comfort food.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfast for dinner:
Scrambled eggs, cheese, flour tortilla, avocado, sour cream. Coffee.