What's for Dinner Tonight?

Narcissus

Factory Bastard
Sounds slightly Satanic there buddy.
Why? There's nothing Satanic or wrong with being creative with your food. Blood contains spiritual properties and satisfies the darker side of our existence that we all share. One must take the time to appreciate what is given to us by the Creator for the time draws near where we will no longer have the freedom do so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? There's nothing Satanic or wrong with being creative with your food. Blood contains spiritual properties and satisfies the darker side of our existence that we all share. One must take the time to appreciate what is given to us by the Creator for the time draws near where we will no longer have the freedom do so.

It was just what popped into my head as I read that post. Enjoy.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, spirit cooking also contains blood and is creative. See John Podesta for details fag.

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
"Nashville" Chicken wings.. wings got a decent heat comes with some more heat in one sauce and a dill sauce as well. Shit is good. Along with some fries. Was too lazy to make anything BIG for dinner

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Caldo de res (Beef soup)

iHXXwKf.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Nashville" Chicken wings.. wings got a decent heat comes with some more heat in one sauce and a dill sauce as well. Shit is good. Along with some fries. Was too lazy to make anything BIG for dinner

I tend to get a decent BBQ sauce and add chilli flakes to it then slam it on chicken thighs. That shit rocks.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:PuffPuffPass: Just after 5 here. I really don’t know. Just me. Saw 2 Ticos on the beach this afternoon having bologna American cheese on white. They were loving it.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
subway sandwich - tuna, american cheese, tomato, avocado, lettuce, pepper, oil and vinegar
baked potato chips

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sardine salad. Haha. Aiming for autophagy again after all those potatoes and ribs and cakes and bread.