What's for Dinner Tonight?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Mixed grill.

Snausage, fried egg, 2 rashers of back bacon, 2 small burgers, fried onions, baked beans and chips.
Roasted a yellow bell pepper but couldn't be arsed to eat it so will use it tomorrow in something.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yummy

MEQFC5R_o.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Herb cream cheese salmon with red pepper cauliflower grits & broccoli.
Stella.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
We ate an early dinner at Boulevard Rest. on Spruce for the second night. I had a couple salads, and then I decided to take some pixs for you pricks to set some realistic goals. We went with raviolis this evening with rare Austrian white truffles, soft shell crab, & scallops and a 1/2 gallon sparkling water.
Everything was made neo vegetarian or I send it back and they do know this.

2SoGJc3.jpg

b8Uvj84.jpg

dz8iDar.jpg
11Asj3q.jpg

Os7CO6y.jpg
5Xww6bJ.jpg

8EYi6NR.jpg

Finished the night in the Ambassador room.
The host also threw in some fernet in wine glasses and had one with us.

pQVIR3J.jpg
Hey big spender, it’s ‘Dominant Male’. (LMFAO EMOJI INTENSIFIES)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So this dude comes in and is looking for a coworker who is off. I’ve met him before and was pretty nice and I think he worked with said coworker in the past. (A lot of people have).

He gets a beer, buys the guy he ended up talking to a beer and I ask him if he’d like a food menu.

He’s like “I’ve been drinking so I better eat”.

Okay cool. Two things I love, food and drinking. My kinda guy, anyhow.

He’s looking at the menu for a little, looks at me and goes, “hey can I get my tab?”

I’m worried something is wrong, I grab his tab, go over, and he pulls out some cash and pays.

So I bring him his change and he’s like, keep it. (Basically 100% tip, actually like 110%).

I’m like “is everything okay, you don’t want any food?”

He goes “I’m drunk and I should go!”

I’m like, oh, you sure you don’t want any food, and he goes… and I swear…

“I’ll eat at home. I’m fucked up. I was trying to pinch the menu like an iPad!”

I look down, and there’s a small picture on the page of the menu he’s looking at, and he’s acting out pinching a photo to make it shrink or grow, like you would on a phone or iPad.

Well, at least it’s a great start for today.

Good luck tonight everyone!

Stay Angry.
Make Money.
Fuck It.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am having the joyful experience of doing 16/8 intermittent fasting and eating for autophagy. Saves money, and I feel better. But no fine dining experiences.

We have an English friend who gives frequent dinner parties and brunches. We do our socializing there.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am having the joyful experience of doing 16/8 intermittent fasting and eating for autophagy. Saves money, and I feel better. But no fine dining experiences.

We have an English friend who gives frequent dinner parties and brunches. We do our socializing there.
I haven't read anything about intermiitent fasting, but there's been lots of chatter about it recently online.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't read anything about intermiitent fasting, but there's been lots of chatter about it recently online.
It's pretty amazing, really. Once I got used to it, I could see no other way to eat. It's not very hard to adjust to, and it makes perfect sense. Human beings were never meant to eat three meals a day at regular intervals. The human body is supposed to have longer periods when it doesn't consume anything.

It puts you into a state of autophagy. Th guy who discovered autophagy won a Nobel prize in science for that discovery. Fascinating.