What's the last thing you purchased?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yeah, well. I can't get marijuana. My face is sadder than yours. LOL

I was this close to getting a stainless steel cooking set from Amazon. And then it disappeared. Oh, well.

Jibbles

Godtier Schadenfreude
Fucking narcs in this thread. FBI, DEA, KKK, CIA.

Watch out, Iggy.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Fuck the government. I bought a shitty pizza.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Went to Trader Joe's, got fruit, wasabi nori, face and body oils and booze.

Kilroy

...was here.
Like, major thing? iPad Pro 10.5". Minor thing... lemme think, here... 40 of Steel Reserve and a gas station ham sandwich.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Two bags of tobacco, two boxes of tubes, big can of Zippo lighter fluid and a pack of flints.

Kilroy

...was here.
Caramel-flavored Firefly "moonshine". Don't judge, it was $20 off.

(Some might wonder why I go skinflint on food and beverages, but blow big money on Apple shit. Simple: Food is only a necessity -- mobile computer actually helps me make money.)

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Fixin's for a cheap pot of (hopefully) quick and easy ham and green beans. Two bone-in ham steaks at $2.99/lb, a big can of green beans with white potatoes and a loaf of 'everything' Italian bread. Good for at least two meals at a cost of $11.40.

And I misread the writing on top of the can of green beans. Thought it said "Pure White Living" WTF? It actually says "Pure White Lining - Protects Flavor and Color." LOL

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
1:1 ration CBD/THS strawberry lemonade gummies, Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA, mangos, tangerines, pink grapefruit.

Nom

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
groceries, allergy meds, booze

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Bought some pizza and some wildflower seeds.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
In & Out burger & frys

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Samsung Galaxy s6!!

My iphone was destroyed Friday night

Kilroy

...was here.
A jar of Caramel flavored Firefly "moonshine". Why caramel flavored "moonshine"? Because it's cheap, because I had six bucks and change in my wallet, and because it's 115 degrees here right now and alcohol decreases core body temperature. So between my front window being guarded by a blackout shade, my AC cranked down to 50 degrees, fan on high, and 60-proof "moonshine", I'll be keepin' well chill.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
A jar of Caramel flavored Firefly "moonshine". Why caramel flavored "moonshine"? Because it's cheap, because I had six bucks and change in my wallet, and because it's 115 degrees here right now and alcohol decreases core body temperature. So between my front window being guarded by a blackout shade, my AC cranked down to 50 degrees, fan on high, and 60-proof "moonshine", I'll be keepin' well chill.
Didn't you just make a similar post the other day or am I fucking losing it?

Top Bottom