What's the last thing you purchased?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A40CE15E-850D-4B57-A7BD-B5A14F016219_large.jpeg
6B07A3A0-06AE-4C15-803A-CB0D18205B61_large.jpeg
That looks nice, where can I get one? The one I have has the screen too close to the top so I can only grind a couple buds before emptying it which is a real pain if I'm trying to grind enough for a cone.

Hit up
Holy shit, is it really worth the price? The most expensive one I've owned cost my son about $20 and the crank broke on it after about a month so I just buy ones for under $5 off of Ebay usually.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I am willing to pay that price to support the artist and the company. Plus it will look nice next to my paint collection.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I am willing to pay that price to support the artist and the company. Plus it will look nice next to my paint collection.
ok I understand that. I'll just have to find something similar but cheaper lol. I have to start back to school shopping very soon. I'm just thankful my son is out of school and an adult now so I only have to shop for one kid.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
ok I understand that. I'll just have to find something similar but cheaper lol. I have to start back to school shopping very soon. I'm just thankful my son is out of school and an adult now so I only have to shop for one kid.

Normally I wouldn't pay more than 15-20 I do like those tight vac containers though. Have you used them. I keep my personal stash in those and everything else in mason jars.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Normally I wouldn't pay more than 15-20 I do like those tight vac containers though. Have you used them. I keep my personal stash in those and everything else in mason jars.
I use very well cleaned candle jars when I go visit my friend for a nice large stash. Locally though I pay out the ass for a 1/4 ounce so I only need my small containers for that stuff.
EPjjJ0B.jpg

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Holy fuck. I never charge more than 80 an oz and most of my friends get it for free if they help harvest. its like 4-5 a gram back home. Its expensive where I currently am but still not that much because I go to the source.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A thermal starbucks coffee mug for at work.

images

To replace this one, which I gave to my mother, as it has a vacuum sealed lid that won't leak and stays hot for hours:

letgo4raya_starbucks_16oz_stainless_steel_troy_fresh_blooms_1524564598_31b17450.jpg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I went to the Ren Faire and spent way too much on some real cool shit.

Bodice, skirt/dress, romper/pants, beautiful long glory skirt with big windows of large lace/fishnet windows for ventilation, really rad short pants that look like pants with a cape)think Baliwood, a vest belt thing, think crop top bodice, some amazing harem style pants that are soooo soft(silk) and have six separate pockets on them! I fuvking love pockets!

I'm going back tomorrow to blow my fucking savings.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Tomorrow my eye is on jewelry, corsets, knives, and beer.

Oh, almost forgot chailmail.

Fuck yeah!

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A leather compendium diary planner to keep on top of all the things I have to do and oversee in my new capacity as the acting store manager. I also had it embossed in rose gold with my name on the front. Luckily my name is short enough to fit in the stamper.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I found a trombone, cornet, and alto saxophone in really good condition for very cheap prices. I bought them all, of course! I've always found plenty of other instruments that I have bought, like flutes, clarinets, and French horn. I can't say they are in as good of condition as the rest, though.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Nortons Anti Virus, as a download.

I'm now protected and ready to click on all your links:Run:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Nortons Anti Virus, as a download.

I'm now protected and ready to click on all your links:Run:
You’re joking right? Get a refund Norton is garbage. I’ve used Avast or AVG free versions for years and have never had issues with viruses.
The last thing I bought was a computer.

Last edited:

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
It is a subscription program but I really like Vipre Internet Security
Some tomatoes and sweet corn at the farmers market

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Rear end gear oil for my SRT Challenger- - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
2 1/2" lift kit for the Jeep. All is still original at 270,000 miles. Oh and a can of chili for hotdogs.