What's the last thing you purchased?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Your love puppy? I was just wondering if animals get pink eye; I have a friend who's cat looks like she has pink eye, it's weird.
Lab/Sheppard,Malamute/Greyhound.. she gets them every so often and ear wax issues , I just treat her with human stuff for her eyes just less do to her body weight..

Sad Face No love puppy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Magical Butter Machine

Lift(Nova) Decarboxylator Machine

Boveda Humidipak 62% 60g x 2

Boveda Humidipak 62% 8g x 10

4 cans Chef Boyardee

1 can hot chili

Plum sauce

Honey Garlic sauce

Liquorice Allsorts

7 litres Dr Pepper

60 pounder(1750ml) Kraken Rum

12 pack James Ready Ice

2 Mikes Harder Black Cherry

4 Mikes Frozen Black Cherry

12 packs raspberry jello

12 packs gelatin

4 bags of rawhide

ear medication for the dog

2 silicone candy mold trays

yup I think thats the list..

Random related pics

tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so1_500.jpg
tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so2_500.png

tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so3_400.jpg
tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so4_640.jpg

tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so5_1280.png

tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so6_1280.jpg
tumblr_pbop3wJh0C1ris16so7_1280.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
investments,investments,investments

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

vaped-rosinator-rosin-press_3_.jpg
well that was a nightmare, gunna try to take it back, what a piece of shit, barely any pressure making the yield a complete joke, waste of time, money and matter

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
investments,investments,investments

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

vaped-rosinator-rosin-press_3_.jpg
well that was a nightmare, gunna try to take it back, what a piece of shit, barely any pressure making the yield a complete joke, waste of time, money and matter
I've read a few articles saying you can get pretty good results using a flatiron and parchment paper. I never personally tried it so I don't know.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A bone-in ribeye (mis)steak. The bandsaw blade was shot to hell and this particular steak got twerked. I just couldn't put it on the shelf for a customer to buy in good faith, so I bought it for myself. I was in the mood for steak, anyway.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'd love to go climbing!

I went up to the mountains lately. I love exploring various stops on the road, never know what you'll find. In addition to amazing nature, rivers, lakes and animals the shops and dive bars are great. Got an antique toy gun from the 50's, holds one single tab of paper with the gun powder in it, to make the bang! Got some smallantkers I'll be making a headdress out of. Got a cool little antler whistle that also works perfectly to hold my hair up and can be used as a fast weapon, fun. And got some sentimental stuff from my childhood at a fun antique store.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Those sound like some sweet finds. I figure while I am out here I should make the best of it. I also needed to replace some gear so I had a friend who works for an outdoor company use his discount to replace a bunch of shit. The last time I took a big fall I had a carabiner break. It sucked.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Roasted chicken and a carton of smokes- - - - - - - -