What's your current mood?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
we go off trail and make our own rules. designated spots r packed and full of city trash crowds

Hell yeah!!! Thats the way to be! And when ya get drunk and start howling at the moon no one cares hahaha.
thats when dudes start with the 'yo guess what i brought my gun' and start shooting at it too lmao
murica, baby!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
we go off trail and make our own rules. designated spots r packed and full of city trash crowds

Hell yeah!!! Thats the way to be! And when ya get drunk and start howling at the moon no one cares hahaha.
thats when dudes start with the 'yo guess what i brought my gun' and start shooting at it too lmao
murica, baby!!

I ALWAYS carry when I camp lololol. And I bring my harmonica lol. Time to start taking my fiddle with me, I can play more than a dozen songs now lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

murica, baby!!

I ALWAYS carry when I camp lololol. And I bring my harmonica lol. Time to start taking my fiddle with me, I can play more than a dozen songs now lol.
the only thing i can play is the radio :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

murica, baby!!

the only thing i can play is the radio :(

Nothing wrong with the radio, if its the right station lol. Dancing dont require learning anything, just be a free spirit and go Gangham style with it lol.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Feeling just... meh. This computer I'm saddled with now is an ancient, underpowered piece of fucking shit. Upgraded the RAM in it from a paltry 4Gb to 16, and it barely helped because the AMD E1-1200 APU bottlenecks the fucker like you would not believe. It might perform better with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10; problem is that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7, so if I were to download and install that OS, I couldn't buy a license for it. I miss my iMac. :(

1st world problems :Grin3:

Yeah, but I live in the 1st world, so the math works like 1st world >|< (filters out) 1st world and = just... problems. :P

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
100881265_174831200655657_519075423678627840_n.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
woohoo they lifted the fire ban and now we can have campfires again.

But the fucking campgrounds are still closed until sometime in June.

Fucking coronavirus bullshit. :EvilOne:

I feel your struggle!!!

If you were younger, I'd say strap a pack to your back and head off into the mountains lol. Thats what I normally do. I cant get my gf to do that either though, she has asthma. So its normally a campground, which are closed like you say. She wont be around much longer, so I suspect a lot of mountain backpacking in my near future hahaha.

Fire ban has been lifted and campgrounds open on June 1st. Life is looking up/.

btw... you need to go hiking in my neck of the woods. :rightON:

Bring 12 gauge with slugs,we have Grizz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
woohoo they lifted the fire ban and now we can have campfires again.

But the fucking campgrounds are still closed until sometime in June.

Fucking coronavirus bullshit. :EvilOne:

I feel your struggle!!!

If you were younger, I'd say strap a pack to your back and head off into the mountains lol. Thats what I normally do. I cant get my gf to do that either though, she has asthma. So its normally a campground, which are closed like you say. She wont be around much longer, so I suspect a lot of mountain backpacking in my near future hahaha.

Fire ban has been lifted and campgrounds open on June 1st. Life is looking up/.

btw... you need to go hiking in my neck of the woods. :rightON:

Bring 12 gauge with slugs,we have Grizz.

Awesome man!

Lol, looks awesome! I have the 12 guage, but also have my bear pistol too lol, .44 mag. I bought one after the last black bear ran down on me in my tent hahaha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just had a real Hotdog fries and a Pepsi, at the Surf Shack. Also my friends Panga broke its mooring line and washed onto the rocks. They safely recovered it with little damage. I’m in a great mood.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

Awesome man!

Lol, looks awesome! I have the 12 guage, but also have my bear pistol too lol, .44 mag. I bought one after the last black bear ran down on me in my tent hahaha.
[/QUOTE]

Do not bring a handgun into Khanada or you will be the guest of the RCMP Gestapo.

Rifles and shotguns are cool to bring as long as you declare them at the border.:rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awesome man!

[/QUOTE]

Do not bring a handgun into Khanada or you will be the guest of the RCMP Gestapo.

Rifles and shotguns are cool to bring as long as you declare them at the border.:rightON:
[/QUOTE]

Ugh, and this is why Canada sucks with guns lol. Fuck that Justin Tradeyou, fuckin' faker motherfucker.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My friend Blazer. I just ate 3 killer carnitas hot and sweet tacos, and a Modelo. Lucha Libre is open again. Thinking of you amigo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m lonely, I’m sick of the company I’m in I just want funnies and banter yet every single person I post With online is always hurt about somethin! I’m trying to escape my responsibilities and you lot aren’t helping... If I could break my state of being down to one word it would be “sorrow” so that’s my mood... Help a fellow out at least mock me about something fucking anything I’m not fussy

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m lonely, I’m sick of the company I’m in I just want funnies and banter yet every single person I post With online is always hurt about somethin! I’m trying to escape my responsibilities and you lot aren’t helping... If I could break my state of being down to one word it would be “sorrow” so that’s my mood... Help a fellow out at least mock me about something fucking anything I’m not fussy

Arseoles to you....
7b62322736b75f50cb034c72ca2b79ea.jpg

Feel better ?.....
id-hit-it-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Lazy. Went to get the race car out of my shop yesterday to go to the track which is finally open. Did a little work on the carb, turned on the master and hit the starter button, nothing. Freaking neutral switch died just sitting 2 weeks. Go to the cabinet to get one of the 10 I know I have laying around, and none are there. Jumped the switch and fired it, loaded it on the trailer, and drug it home. Going out shortly to fix it and a couple other little thing. Will try to get to the track again tomorrow.

GF is coming over after while and we will do steaks on the grille.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lazy. Went to get the race car out of my shop yesterday to go to the track which is finally open. Did a little work on the carb, turned on the master and hit the starter button, nothing. Freaking neutral switch died just sitting 2 weeks. Go to the cabinet to get one of the 10 I know I have laying around, and none are there. Jumped the switch and fired it, loaded it on the trailer, and drug it home. Going out shortly to fix it and a couple other little thing. Will try to get to the track again tomorrow.

something I miss. Any type of car racing. What kind of racing?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

What kind of racing ? any picture's ?I like Drag Racing - - - - - -

charger1.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Quit bein' so dour and maudlin, ye forkin' titwank, yer ain't Scottish, fer fuck's sakes!

I mean... unless you are, and then, well... yeah, if yer actually Scottish, fuck it, throw yourself on your own sword or something 'cause if you're Scottish you're well right shit, innit