What's your current mood?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
E365-A52-E-AB88-476-A-BEC3-82-F477-E96292.gif

sorry

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Lazy. Went to get the race car out of my shop yesterday to go to the track which is finally open. Did a little work on the carb, turned on the master and hit the starter button, nothing. Freaking neutral switch died just sitting 2 weeks. Go to the cabinet to get one of the 10 I know I have laying around, and none are there. Jumped the switch and fired it, loaded it on the trailer, and drug it home. Going out shortly to fix it and a couple other little thing. Will try to get to the track again tomorrow.

GF is coming over after while and we will do steaks on the grille.

something I miss. Any type of car racing. What kind of racing?

Drag car.
O1zmftY.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m lonely, I’m sick of the company I’m in I just want funnies and banter yet every single person I post With online is always hurt about somethin! I’m trying to escape my responsibilities and you lot aren’t helping... If I could break my state of being down to one word it would be “sorrow” so that’s my mood... Help a fellow out at least mock me about something fucking anything I’m not fussy

I feel ya dude. Its been some fuckery since they fucked me St. Patricks festival. Even the alcohol dont help much anymore lol.

(hugs from Blaze)

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Well, the Goddess has been in hospital since Thursday, I'm feeling shaky, and the poodle hasn't shit in two days. I'm a little stressed.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Well, the Goddess has been in hospital since Thursday, I'm feeling shaky, and the poodle hasn't shit in two days. I'm a little stressed.

So what's going on ? Don't leave us hanging - - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Lazy. Went to get the race car out of my shop yesterday to go to the track which is finally open. Did a little work on the carb, turned on the master and hit the starter button, nothing. Freaking neutral switch died just sitting 2 weeks. Go to the cabinet to get one of the 10 I know I have laying around, and none are there. Jumped the switch and fired it, loaded it on the trailer, and drug it home. Going out shortly to fix it and a couple other little thing. Will try to get to the track again tomorrow.

Drag car.

Drag car.
O1zmftY.jpg

I remember that car and believe it has a slant 6 and running 11's '

I sold my 71 Charger and 70 Cuda and now have a SRT Challenger with a Pro Charger - - - - -

20200421-183336.jpg

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching a Squirrel with a healthy busy tail climb a tree. So I’m good

TheHaze

Site Supporter

hope all is well Amigo:rightON:

Your doggie needs a little help just like people do from time to time and most likely ate something he can't pass like a big Squirrel from seamajors yard- - - - - - -

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard

Drag car.

Drag car.
O1zmftY.jpg

I remember that car and believe it has a slant 6 and running 11's '

I sold my 71 Charger and 70 Cuda and now have a SRT Challenger with a Pro Charger - - - - -

When Mike Jeffrey had it he got it to go 10:05@129 on 250 of sauce. I have an old low compression 235 in it now. It's been 12:92@103.

Are you the guy who built the Haze originally or the guy who bought it. I remember the car from Moparts.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 111395, member: 65"

Drag car.

Are you the guy who built the Haze originally or the guy who bought it. I remember the car from Moparts.
[/QUOTE]

Me and my partner put the (Puple )Haze together and sold it to the Coke Bottle Kid - Wonder if it's still around ?
Will be taking the Challenger out when the track opens- - - - - -

challenger-wheels.jpg

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
CBK ran it for awhile and blew a piston out of it. Last anyone knew it was still sitting torn apart.

IIRC, you got into the 7's with that car. It was a freaking rocket in it's day!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool. Awesome tropical thunder storm that lasted an hour.

We had a couple consecutive nights of wind and thunderstorms. It was violent but peaceful for me.

I guess I'm having an okay day. Work wasn't great but good enough after a couple of horrible days. I'm skittering around in my head but I think it's in a positive direction.