What's your current mood?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
catfishing is rewarding and shits n giggly...but emotionally draining at times. giving all these sorry fucking loser guys attention all the time. ugh...but some are blinging me up so its worth it

THROB

Factory Bastard
RUSHING. ••••••••• experiencing the adrenelin, heat- intensity an initial speeeeediness directly after shooting up.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
What's brings my you down off?

It's been an odd day, complete with somewhat close death.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
All mine I kinda didn't realize at the time, so they don't bother me.

We are all delicate creatures given the right circumstance, how could I know how close I've been?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Relieved that the creepy dude following me on FB is actually not a creepy dude but an old friend from like 25 years ago that I can barely remember. I also feel like an asshole because he remembers me so well. The past couple weeks have just been so fucking strange.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
That has happened to me quite a few times. It is unnerving. It's gone a few ways for me, mostly good, but the bad ones make the risk very reaL.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
My mood is currently being moderated by beer, clonazapam, Tom Waits, and cannabis on a hot Utah night.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Subcontractors, I worked construction a long time ago and every once in awhile a company will ask if I am willing to help out with a project. Usually I say no but this company is owned by one of my best friends family. I might be headed to So. Cal in a bit.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Calm.......... Xanax calm.
I am one of those strange folk who has a adverse reaction to Xanax. Valium, yea no problem that's good shit, but xanax makes me mean. Like every time I have taken it I end up starting a fight with the intent to maim and destroy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Calm.......... Xanax calm.
I am one of those strange folk who has a adverse reaction to Xanax. Valium, yea no problem that's good shit, but xanax makes me mean. Like every time I have taken it I end up starting a fight with the intent to maim and destroy.
I have a similar reaction when it starts to wear off. I don't like taking it and I take it sparingly because of that.