What's your current mood?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
I have a bottle full of it, don't want to touch it.

I only took it once, all I wanted to do was drink after that, and they say that's a no no.

I'm "mean" enough to others, I don't need help.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
That's a huge no no.
I hate how they make me feel. Everything is slow motion but time is flying by. I feel numb.

Spatula Khan

Destroyer of Men and Pleaser of Tastebuds!
Embarrassed and at the same time perversely proud. Went down to the local Irish pub, ordered a pub cheeseburger and a side of "Irish chips". Had an "Irish car bomb" while I waited for the food; asked for just a Harp with a shot of Jameson's for the drop, but noooo, they only do it with Bailey's. No fucking idea why that is. Whatever, downed that. Ordered a Harp to go with the food. Devoured the burger; 'twas delicious. Worked on the "Irish chips" a bit. Went nice and slow with the Harp. But then things started to feel a bit topsy turvy in the ol' guttiwuts.

Excused m'self to the men's, because I could feel the inner workings wanted to send something back, and of course one must handle such an event like a gentleman. Knelt to the God of Porcelain and made my offering. Well, then, that was settled. Stepped to the urinal to release a bit of the -- oop! Nope! Well, they'll have a time cleaning that out of the urinal, boys.

Hence, embarrassed and at the same time perversely proud. Embarrassed for putting some poor pub thrall to more work -- and distasteful work, at that -- than he was looking forward to.

Perversely proud, though, that I added something of an authentic Irish experience to the establishment.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Embarrassed and at the same time perversely proud. Went down to the local Irish pub, ordered a pub cheeseburger and a side of "Irish chips". Had an "Irish car bomb" while I waited for the food; asked for just a Harp with a shot of Jameson's for the drop, but noooo, they only do it with Bailey's. No fucking idea why that is. Whatever, downed that. Ordered a Harp to go with the food. Devoured the burger; 'twas delicious. Worked on the "Irish chips" a bit. Went nice and slow with the Harp. But then things started to feel a bit topsy turvy in the ol' guttiwuts.

Excused m'self to the men's, because I could feel the inner workings wanted to send something back, and of course one must handle such an event like a gentleman. Knelt to the God of Porcelain and made my offering. Well, then, that was settled. Stepped to the urinal to release a bit of the -- oop! Nope! Well, they'll have a time cleaning that out of the urinal, boys.

Hence, embarrassed and at the same time perversely proud. Embarrassed for putting some poor pub thrall to more work -- and distasteful work, at that -- than he was looking forward to.

Perversely proud, though, that I added something of an authentic Irish experience to the establishment.
:ROFL:

My mood now, VERY AMUSED

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I always take benzos and drink. I have to take benzos for shakes and a heart condition and I am not about to quite drinking. I am in a decent mood today.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think you are lost, but fuck it, let's continue this here.

I'm too afraid I'll like the Xanax too much.

I've watched people try to kick them in high doses. Shitty.

It's pretty much printing in pill form already, I'm good.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
There are two substances that withdrawal from can kill you, benzos and alcohol. What a shitty way to go out. Anyway, I am tired today but in an overall good mood. I started taking N-Acetyl Cysteine recently because there is a lot of new research coming out that it helps with anxiety and depression and it seems to work for me.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
Interesting.

Is it over the counter?

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Yeah and it's currently very affordable. It takes a few weeks to really notice the change but it doesn't seem to have many side effects.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Disappointed: some humans are just fucking disgusting.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tired, sore, depressed and agitated by jackassery at work. But happy to be home on the couch with my beer and a frozen pizza in the oven. And it just started to rain.

fromHELL

Factory Bastard
withdrawal/zombie mode at noon. should be fixed soon though and i will be as happy as can be again.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Just fucking put me out of my misery already. For 2 days now I've been walking around hunched over because if I stand up straight I almost pass out from the pain.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
I have no idea what I did. My lower back is just omfg. :Whiner2:

Spatula Khan

I get that, too, or maybe only something like it. Just above the ass, right around the hips, if I'm carrying something in an awkward way, the muscles right in there will tense up until they cramp and I'm in fucking agony until I can put down whatever it is. It's the price we pay for not having died young and pretty.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
For sure. I have only broken a couple vertebrae a couple of times and get to go in and have things looked at when I get home. Dropped a huge water pump I was fixing on my hand today and I think it broke my thumb. Hurts like hell and won't bend all the way but whatever.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Oh yeah and my mood is...meh

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
I get that, too, or maybe only something like it. Just above the ass, right around the hips, if I'm carrying something in an awkward way, the muscles right in there will tense up until they cramp and I'm in fucking agony until I can put down whatever it is. It's the price we pay for not having died young and pretty.
That sounds pretty close to what I am going through except I don't know what I did to get this way.

Spatula Khan

That sounds pretty close to what I am going through except I don't know what I did to get this way.
I'm gonna guess aging. Just... not being 19 years old, anymore.