What's your current mood?

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
My-Music_33575755-300x267.jpg

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
They are this years art. They picked up a good friend of mine so i was pretty excited to find a case. I have yet to see the tall boys yet.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Annoyed.

I was cutting my hair and the clippers died. Now I'm awkwardly sitting here with a half-shaved head, waiting for them to charge up. I kinda look like Chop Top now, not sure what to do in the meantime.
tumblr_nk8rm3fFRz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Note to self, stop buying wireless hair clippers.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Annoyed.

I was cutting my hair and the clippers died. Now I'm awkwardly sitting here with a half-shaved head, waiting for them to charge up. I kinda look like Chop Top now, not sure what to do in the meantime.
tumblr_nk8rm3fFRz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Note to self, stop buying wireless hair clippers.

Lol, mine is corded. My beard trimmers are cordless though.

THROB

Factory Bastard
I just finished a binge of shit,,,,,,, daily doses were usually higher than 40mg, sometimes 80mg and a couple days ago, I had 120mg over the course of 4 hours........ my hands are trembling, my face looks like I just woke up, I'm antisocial, unmotivated, and detached from my daily schedule. my roomate sucks and willnt hang out. my eyes cant fucking concentrate and I don't have the will to pay attention to what anyone around me is saying...... my skin isn't pliable and feels like leather and my hearts pounding constantly but I have no energy..... I'm feeling like gagging.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
This is like the first day I can sit around, get stoned, and drink. gonna take it.