• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who said I cared?

You only bring it up EVERYTIME we interact. Aren't you the one that had a home work station with pins and strings trying to connect the dots regarding who you think I am? That's a level of caring that goes beyond the forums, not to mention you've been at this for well over a decade.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm going to eat my dinner.
Fyi.
A non-faggoty Roast beef sandwich that doesn't pretend to be chicken.
Jes sayin'

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You only bring it up EVERYTIME we interact. Aren't you the one that had a home work station with pins and strings trying to connect the dots regarding who you think I am? That's a level of caring that goes beyond the forums, not to mention you've been at this for well over a decade.
Not Everytime.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I see. I thought these forums were meh for you? Surely you have other places you can post at, right? If you're soo sure I am a guy, then this is a sure fire win for you, right?
I already won years ago.
Anyway I'm hungry and I'm OUT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There you go! I knew you'd speak in your regular Voice! I was born in Hamilton, Ontario and though I couldn't recognize the accent at first, Quebecois makes sense....

...by the way you're the biggest beau cave I have ever run into.
What's a beau cave? I think I get the gist...but I don't know for a fact what you're saying here.