• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You’re talking about healthy connections, while I was merely describing a fatal attraction.

Relationships should never be abusive as the unforeseen detrimental effects can last for decades.
Who the hell is out here wanting fatal attractions? Boiling rabbits and whatnot? Do you want to end up on the ID Channel? Not me. I remain poor so no one will ever slay me for my money. Living in a van down by the river like Matt Foley intended.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Murdock is a fuckin' mess of a person, especially when it comes to her romantic relationships.

It is interesting to watch her fantasize about being normal in these discussions.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the hell is out here wanting fatal attractions? Boiling rabbits and whatnot? Do you want to end up on the ID Channel? Not me. I remain poor so no one will ever slay me for my money. Living in a van down by the river like Matt Foley intended.

A van down by the river? I’m sure the ladies swoon over this serial killer~esque revelation :Crazy:

No one is trying to get all Glenn Close over some mediocre baby batter. Dating with the intention of financial gain is extremely opportunistic and devoid of basic common decency.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A van down by the river? I’m sure the ladies swoon over this serial killer~esque revelation :Crazy:

No one is trying to get all Glenn Close over some mediocre baby batter. Dating with the intention of financial gain is extremely opportunistic and devoid of basic common decency.

I never sought out someone solely for money, but I'm not supporting an able bodied man either. There should be financial parity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I never sought out someone solely for money, but I'm not supporting an able bodied man either. There should be financial parity.

Wholeheartedly agreed. Any imbalance in a relationship will have its issue(s).

Example:

In this toxic dating climate, I especially appreciate a gentleman who refuses to allow you to pay for anything, opens your car door, pulls your chair out for you at restaurants and places you on the inside of the sidewalk away from the cars when you’re walking down the street. It’s BIG dick energy in my book.

Do I want to deal with the “but… but… I pay for everything” excuse when it comes to household chores? Not so much. Especially if he refers to it as women’s work :eyeRoLL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wholeheartedly agreed. Any imbalance in a relationship will have its issue(s).

Example:

In this toxic dating climate, I especially appreciate a gentleman who refuses to allow you to pay for anything, opens your car door, pulls your chair out for you at restaurants and places you on the inside of the sidewalk away from the cars when you’re walking down the street. It’s BIG dick energy in my book.

Do I want to deal with the “but… but… I pay for everything” excuse when it comes to household chores? Not so much. Especially if he refers to it as women’s work :eyeRoLL:

Yes, I also enjoy having a gentleman in my relationship. My guy still those things for me and it's been 10 years.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

As long as you cook, clean, do the dishes, do the laundry, mow the law, do the gardening, do the grocery shopping...it will not be a problem.