Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's only "shocking" the first time anyone's ever seen anyone post it.

The reaction he elicits after the first time is "disgust". What a lunatic.

Well, he's probably trying to nail those he didn't get on the first 1 million postings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So far, even at this site, about 20% of the members that have chimed in so far have identified as bisexual in their orientation.

So, @Reggie_Essent's rant about how the youngsters have been brainwashed just might be off. Maybe up to a quarter of the population fits in with the LGBTQ+ category.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So far, even at this site, about 20% of the members that have chimed in so far have identified as bisexual in their orientation.

So, @Reggie_Essent's rant about how the youngsters have been brainwashed just might be off. Maybe up to a quarter of the population fits in with the LGBTQ+ category.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I don't think it's indicative of the entire population...uhm, forum, not peer reviewed study, bro.

I'm really just saying we don't know how many more people were in the closet when it was socially unacceptable to be out. People seem to be more accepting of their own orientation and are not as frightened about sharing it.

And no, I will not take pot shots at other members' sexuality.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I don't think it's indicative of the entire population...uhm, forum, not peer reviewed study, bro.

I'm really just saying we don't know how many more people were in the closet when it was socially unacceptable to be out. People seem to be more accepting of their own orientation and are not as frightened about sharing it.

And no, I will not take pot shots at other members' sexuality.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't say a quarter, that came from Reggie and other right wingers meltdown about a survey. One that I've never seen. Again, on a forum, where were just shooting the shit, not a study. Not a serious endeavor.

Now, you can continue being pedantic, at which point, you will stop being responded to...I don't feel like humoring you today.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wanted to give you the chance to come out of the closet without fear of being curb-stomped by your lederhosen-clad acolytes.

Looks like you haven't participated yet.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You should. What part of Canada are you from? I barely recognize the accent, though it doesn't sound like a Western province. Not Manitoba, not BC, not Saskatchewan or Alberta....which only leaves....
Manitoba's Wild Kingdom?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

You are real girl. I hear you thinking as you speak as you choose carefully your words and appreciate the thought you pour into your missives. Although we may disagree, the point of being human is to sincerely interact & challenge one another to find a better future through open minds & embracing hearts.

Vocaroo is not better or less than written posts but it does have the benefit of inflection.
I feel your thoughts. To my very core.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are real girl. I hear you thinking as you speak as you choose carefully your words and appreciate the thought you pour into your missives. Although we may disagree, the point of being human is to sincerely interact & challenge one another to find a better future through open minds & embracing hearts.

Vocaroo is not better or less than written posts but it does have the benefit of inflection.
I feel your thoughts. To my very core.

I am real and I am always thinking.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I had a sexual experience with a woman in college one-time, copious amounts of alcohol were part of the equation. It just wasn't my thing. She was a pretty Argentine-American, blondish brown hair, green eyes...she'd always just been a friend. That night we were passed out drunk on my bed at my apartment...she hit on me and I guess I must have thought, what the fuck...

I have regrets, after the next morning we both sort of stopped checking in with one another and drifted apart. That sucked, but shit...20 years old is very young. It was awkward and we handled it poorly.
You did what you did. It's all part of growing up. Friendship is a big thing. But who is to say even if you didn't do what you did, you two wouldn't have drifted apart?

It is only later you think about friendship versus relationship. The one act differentiating.

We are play-doh. A clay. We mold, we form, we try our best fo find out what our shape is through constant handling. The people who hold back are held back but the people who experiment more can find more.

You may have never experimented with this lady & still drifted apart because life is an expanding universe that does drift apart but regardless, you know what you know because you did what you did.

Knowing more will always be paramount to knowing less.

I don't begrudge people who don't care to experiment but also I will never hold scorn for those who do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You did what you did. It's all part of growing up. Friendship is a big thing. But who is to say even if you didn't do what you did, you two wouldn't have drifted apart?

It is only later you think about friendship versus relationship. The one act differentiating.

We are play-doh. A clay. We mold, we form, we try our best fo find out what our shape is through constant handling. The people who hold back are held back but the people who experiment more can find more.

You may have never experimented with this lady & still drifted apart because life is an expanding universe that does drift apart but regardless, you know what you know because you did what you did.

Knowing more will always be paramount to knowing less.

I don't begrudge people who don't care to experiment but also I will never hold scorn for those who do.

I agree, we probably would have drifted apart either way. The friend that mattered the most from college is still in my life. We actually talk most days, he calls me during his commute time in LA as I'm retired.

We shoot the shit on life, politics, and whatever is going on. 38 years of friendship going strong...wow, time flies. A couple of years ago he made my day when he said I still sound like the 18 year old girl he met so long ago.

I am blessed to have such a great friend.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
First choice is the man who makes you melt inside until your knees become weak. The man you obsess about until your body convulses in fits of hysteria and you cry big alligator tears for when he doesn’t text right back. A man who you visualize burning a hole in a mattress with.

But you’re more grounded than I am. Men turn my brain into oatmeal….
Well, the true divine masculines do.
Melts. Beauty fades. Age is a number & youth is an illusion. People choose each other. Or they should. Left on an island can you tolerate this one? Then so be it. Not only that, but your life should not be defined as being with someone who turns your brain into oatmeal, but your life should be geared into making the other person turn into oatmeal.

Does this person make you happy is a horseshit query.

Do you feel like you want to strive to make your life partner happy is a grand design.

I mean if they are abusive then this is all for shit, but if they are not abusive then they and you should be aspiring to be the end goal of each others life equation.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

They way he says "about" as "aboot" means he either is Candian or fliming another Fargo reboot from Minnesota.

Just a heads up to anyone thinking they don't have an accent....

WE ALL HAVE ACCCENTS.

This is the way of the fucking world.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Melts. Beauty fades. Age is a number & youth is an illusion. People choose each other. Or they should. Left on an island can you tolerate this one? Then so be it. Not only that, but your life should not be defined as being with someone who turns your brain into oatmeal, but your life should be geared into making the other person turn into oatmeal.

Does this person make you happy is a horseshit query.

Do you feel like you want to strive to make your life partner happy is a grand design.

I mean if they are abusive then this is all for shit, but if they are not abusive then they and you should be aspiring to be the end goal of each others life equation.

You’re talking about healthy connections, while I was merely describing a fatal attraction.

Relationships should never be abusive as the unforeseen detrimental effects can last for decades.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's problematic when a relationship is based on sex. Eventually one partner will get bored and get a wandering eye...

I find it easiest to give them the sex interview first and the compatibility interview thereafter. I then put applicants into their perspective categories:

Friend zoned
Fuckboy
Boyfriend potential
Ghosted

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it easiest to give them the sex interview first and the compatibility interview thereafter. I then put applicants into their perspective categories:

Friend zoned
Fuckboy
Boyfriend potential
Ghosted

Don't most women do that? Seems like that's pretty common.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I checked Bi because I’ve had several experiences with women. First being when I was 35…

Women are like an appetizer… if that’s the only thing being served, you leave unsatisfied wanting more.

Served along with the main course (man)… Voila! ~ you have a delicious dessert!