• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm hetero but I can't remember what sex feels like.

My theory is the longer you go without it, the easier it is.

I was on a strict no man diet for 14 months… after the first 3 months it didn’t matter anymore that I wasn’t getting any.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
My theory is the longer you go without it, the easier it is.

I was on a strict no man diet for 14 months… after the first 3 months it didn’t matter anymore that I wasn’t getting any.
Hi Murdy.

Well, speaking as a man, it's a well known fact that generally a man's libido is stronger than a woman's.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
lol That's pretty good!

I definitely have the morals of a man when it comes to sex and I’m proud of it :Happy5:

But I feel bad for men… especially the single ones like you. I’ve watched good guys get rejected for decades all because a woman does not know what to do with a man who is actually interested in her. The flip-side of that is the thrill of the chase… which is actually deeply rooted issues resulting from an emotionally unavailable father figure.

Women would like to think that we get to pick, but we only get to pick who we fuck. Men get to pick who their marry.

I’m not sure the backstory is here… but I also find that men have very high standards for being non-committal. Please speak freely… I do not judge. I have been studying the male species since 5th grade and I’m absolutely fascinated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I definitely have the morals of a man when it comes to sex and I’m proud of it :Happy5:

But I feel bad for men… especially the single ones like you. I’ve watched good guys get rejected for decades all because a woman does not know what to do with a man who is actually interested in her. The flip-side of that is the thrill of the chase… which is actually deeply rooted issues resulting from an emotionally unavailable father figure.

Women would like to think that we get to pick, but we only get to pick who we fuck. Men get to pick who their marry.

I’m not sure the backstory is here… but I also find that men have very high standards for being non-committal. Please speak freely… I do not judge. I have been studying the male species since 5th grade and I’m absolutely fascinated.

You don't think women get to pick who they marry?

Hmmm. Interesting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't think women get to pick who they marry?

Hmmm. Interesting.

Was he her first choice? Cause that’s my point. Most women I know have settled when it came to marriage. One settled because she was Latina and not allowed to move out until she was married. One settled because she wasn’t going to find anyone financially better off. Another settled because she was pregnant and it was the right thing to do. I have never personally known a woman who has gotten to marry her first choice.

Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was he her first choice? Cause that’s my point. Most women I know have settled when it came to marriage. One settled because she was Latina and not allowed to move out until she was married. One settled because she wasn’t going to find anyone financially better off. Another settled because she was pregnant and it was the right thing to do. I have never personally known a woman who has gotten to marry her first choice.

Well, I did. It didn't work out, but it was my first choice.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have gotten to go to bed with every man I have ever wanted….

Except one. He played in the NFL and I caught him sleeping with another woman in my tarot cards before that romantic endeavor ever came to fruition.

But not everyone of them was a victory… one should have remained a fantasy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think a lot of people marry someone they choose as a mate. What is first choice mean anyway? What is that criteria based on?

I'm not clear.

First choice is the man who makes you melt inside until your knees become weak. The man you obsess about until your body convulses in fits of hysteria and you cry big alligator tears for when he doesn’t text right back. A man who you visualize burning a hole in a mattress with.

But you’re more grounded than I am. Men turn my brain into oatmeal….

Well, the true divine masculines do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First choice is the man who makes you melt inside until your knees become weak. The man you obsess about until your body convulses in fits of hysteria and you cry big alligator tears for when he doesn’t text right back. A man who you visualize burning a hole in a mattress with.

But you’re more grounded than I am. Men turn my brain into oatmeal….

Well, the true divine masculines do.

That's chemistry or physical attraction. I had those lightning strikes with different males through my adolescence and young adult years. Women mistake that for relationship material. Naw, it rarely works out that way. I had it bad for one man through 3 of 4 of my college years. It was like I had radar, I knew when he was around. One of my friends worked with him in the dorm. She told me...he will disappoint you, you're too smart for him. I was like...no, that can't be. Anyway, the next academic year I started seeing the man I married.

After 17 years, we divorced. I met Raul. We had crazy chemistry, we were on each other like white on rice. Outside of our physical chemistry, we had nothing in common. He was a nice guy, no doubt about it. We just had nothing to talk about that was terribly interesting to the other. I chose to stop seeing him when I met my current guy.

I didn't have that same kind of lightning strike chemistry like I did with Raul immediately, but still waters run deep. I was attracted to him for his sense of humor, we have a lot of things in common and we could talk about art, movies, books, politics, etc. When we finally had sex, he blew my mind. Extremely passionate and a man that isn't just into getting himself off...he got pleasure from pleasuring me. Raul contacted me to see if I'd go out with him again, though he had a girlfriend. I declined. He tried for several days and I just told him, go to your gf, you obviously found relationship material. He said that sex was okay, but not crazy hot like with me. Too damn bad. I wasn't about to mess up a good thing.

My feeling is that if you're not meeting someone that can meet your needs outside the bedroom, it's a doomed relationship regardless.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My feeling is that if you're not meeting someone that can meet your needs outside the bedroom, it's a doomed relationship regardless.

Agreed, but I think it’s important to find someone who matches your sex drive or someone’s needs will not be met.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe it runs deeper than sex drive. I actually don't believe most men can keep up with women.

Good sex accounts for 10% of your relationship. Bad sex accounts for 90% of it. It’s an important layer of the relationship just as much as teh courtship and friendship.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good sex accounts for 10% of your relationship. Bad sex accounts for 90% of it. It’s an important layer of the relationship just as much as teh courtship and friendship.

Sure, sex is an integral party of a relationship. I haven't said otherwise. However, basing a relationship on sex is not going to create a long lasting relationship.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You shouldn't talk about Bigly Stupid like that. He may not like it. He's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. He looks like Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, only brown.

rhilWBX.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If he gets an erection to consummate the act, how is that rape again? How is it rape if it happened repeatedly over several days? You choose to believe that big fat fucks lies. That's on you.

I don't know why you have to hate on other people simply because you don't like their personalities, but it's not "trolling" out of you, it's hate. I think it doesn't serve you well.