Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m mostly straight.

I had a sexual experience with a woman in college one-time, copious amounts of alcohol were part of the equation. It just wasn't my thing. She was a pretty Argentine-American, blondish brown hair, green eyes...she'd always just been a friend. That night we were passed out drunk on my bed at my apartment...she hit on me and I guess I must have thought, what the fuck...

I have regrets, after the next morning we both sort of stopped checking in with one another and drifted apart. That sucked, but shit...20 years old is very young. It was awkward and we handled it poorly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I had a sexual experience with a woman in college one-time, copious amounts of alcohol were part of the equation. It just wasn't my thing. She was a pretty Argentine-American, blondish brown hair, green eyes...she'd always just been a friend. That night we were passed out drunk on my bed at my apartment...she hit on me and I guess I must have thought, what the fuck...

I have regrets, after the next morning we both sort of stopped checking in with one another and drifted apart. That sucked, but shit...20 years old is very young. It was awkward and we handled it poorly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I would have thought yours would have been tucked in as you dance in the mirror while still trying to accuse me of being a man. But don't let me stop you from having your fun. After all, you are a self identified Quebecois.