• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like some folks are curious. Let's see what kind of membership we have here.

(Just talking about sexual orientation here, not sex nor gender identity nor any other [blank]sexual proclivities.)

This thread has the potential to go sideways right quick, so I figured Meltdown is the best place for it.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Votes aren't publicly visible, by the way.

Wouldn't want anyone to out themselves on a flame board.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Fuckin A. I watch football. Watching LSU at FLA ST right now actually.
I drank beer all day doing it too.
I dont need to cast no stinking ballot!
Ok, I replanted my fall colors petunia. The gayest thing I did all day. Bare handed tho. Maybe only half gay then idk.
It's fanook you guys had to vote at all.
PEACE!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, I replanted my fall colors petunia. The gayest thing I did all day. Bare handed tho. Maybe only half gay then idk.
PEACE!

Anyone that has to "prove" how much of a "straight man" they are by providing a useless list, is usually gay as fuck.

What's next? You own a truck that's lifted up over 5 feet with tires the size of your inflated ego?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
PEACE!

Whoosh!!!!

Anyone that has to "prove" how much of a "straight man" they are by providing a useless list, is usually gay as fuck.

What's next? You own a truck that's lifted up over 5 feet with tires the size of your inflated ego?

Hahahahaha!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

^^So says the dude pretending to be a woman and refuses to post a Vocaroo for verification otherwise.
'Nuff said about it-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^So says the dude pretending to be a woman and refuses to post a Vocaroo for verification otherwise.
'Nuff said about it-

Verification?

I already told you I'd do a "Verification." If I do one, you leave the forum for good, but you quickly rejected that idea, didn't you. Also, ONCE AGAIN, I already did one....need proof?

You seem to omit a lot of details in your quest of disproving my gender.

'Nuff said about it-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Verification?

I already told you I'd do a "Verification." If I do one, you leave the forum for good, but you quickly rejected that idea, didn't you. Also, ONCE AGAIN, I already did one....need proof?

You seem to omit a lot of details in your quest of disproving my gender.

'Nuff said about it-
You again?