I had a Sexual Relationship with a Banana Today.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Folks there's two ways to go about this. Many of you like things in your anus so you may have a different perspective of how we're gonna do this than I do.

I was thinking banana peels are slippery so why not just use one as stroker type device where I put my cock inside the banana peel and just start pumping. What do you guys think?

If you have a small penis you could use a plantain. PIcture highly relevant.

18cm-Banana-Penis-Gags-Trick-Jokes-Toys-Adult-Dirty-Novelty-Pecker-Toys-D5QA.jpg

Carrying forward:

Due to popular support I went ahead and tested this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4/10

Yes I am eating the banana with pb melted on toast now that I am done.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
felt kinda weird eating something I just had sex with but w/e

I'm thinking a bout doing a pineapple next week

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd fuck a banana and eat it right now in solidarity, but the lone banana in the fruit bowl here is old and soft. ;,(

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I wonder how an old banana would feel, probably more slippery or less slippery. In the next week or two I'm gonna get a watermelon delivered. I wanna figure out a way to still be able to eat the watermelon after I fuck it but I don't want to eat my own cum so I gotta figure out that part. Might just fuck 1 end of it and then cut it in half/look for the cum , IDK. Never fucked a water melon before nor to my knowledge has anyone I know online fucked a banana peel so I got a lot of option.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
felt kinda weird eating something I just had sex with but w/e

I'm thinking a bout doing a pineapple next week
Dinky Dianna can definitely help you with that. She adores it right up her bung.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how an old banana would feel, probably more slippery or less slippery. In the next week or two I'm gonna get a watermelon delivered. I wanna figure out a way to still be able to eat the watermelon after I fuck it but I don't want to eat my own cum so I gotta figure out that part. Might just fuck 1 end of it and then cut it in half/look for the cum , IDK. Never fucked a water melon before nor to my knowledge has anyone I know online fucked a banana peel so I got a lot of option.
Im seeing Herman and Souelbro proudly preforming this act on the round.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you were saying you put your dick into a plantain, then put it in someone's ass. I was wondering if your special someone enjoyed it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What a burden that must be on you. You shouldn't waste your time or care on losers like Brad. Find that someone on craigslist or plenty of fish. Good luck
Booorad isn't that bad, he become a little more frazzled then I remember him being and a whole lot more flaming.

I've known him for awhile so have seen him in better shape spiritually but everyone hits rough patches

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Booorad isn't that bad, he become a little more frazzled then I remember him being and a whole lot more flaming.

I've known him for awhile so have seen him in better shape spiritually but everyone hits rough patches
What world are you living in right now? Brad is a sadistic doggo stabber/rapist. If thats okay to you.. you need to be locked up forever with NO WEED or whatever that shit is called these days. I should slap some sense into you BITCH.