Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Secessionist talk in Canada too? Oh, for fuck sakes...I thought Canada had their shit together more than our dummies...

The Quebecois or The Separatist Movement have been trying this forever and ever. At least since the 1800's. Every year they try to storm Parliament with their stupid demands that fall on deaf ears. Seriously, those guys are straight up annoying and silly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Quebecois or The Separatist Movement have been trying this forever and ever. At least since the 1800's. Every year they try to storm Parliament with their stupid demands that fall on deaf ears. Seriously, those guys are straight up annoying and silly.

My bad, yeah that I've heard of...I thought you had the prairie gophers trying to become part of the US or something along those lines...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My dad was a hardcore lefty. I heard of the French separatist movement when I was a kid. I was thinking your truck drivers were going to try to secede as their next stunt...lol

Actually, the Separatist Movement has gained traction over the years, with more people buying into their rhetoric. Overall though, The Separatists are hardcore Nationalist's and anyone sitting on the fence is turned off by this. I believe the Quebecois are as racist as Nazi's. Though, they'll never admit to it, rather playing the downtrodden people of a country that gives them no rights, which is absolutely untrue as all of Prowler's posts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Lily Oh you mean that waste of time called "The Freedom Convoy?"

That whole mess was them wanting anyone crossing the boarder to be vaccinated against Covid. That was a waste of time and cost millions of dollars in late and missing shipments. Those were some clowns rivaling the Quebecois. See, even Canada has their fair share of dumb shits.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily Oh you mean that waste of time called "The Freedom Convoy?"

That whole mess was them wanting anyone crossing the boarder to be vaccinated against Covid. That was a waste of time and cost millions of dollars in late and missing shipments. Those were some clowns rivaling the Quebecois. See, even Canada has their fair share of dumb shits.

Yep, those dipshits. We have parts of Northern CA, way north, that want to secede. There's one dumbshit county, Shasta, where they are getting rid or got rid of voting machines because "da elekshun frod"...

Well, see here dipshits, your local politicians are almost all Republican and oh yeah, Trump won your county by a landslide.

Show us how election machines hurt you. Do they believe that changing their own voting system is going to make a difference somewhere else? :Hapz2:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep, those dipshits. We have parts of Northern CA, way north, that want to secede. There's one dumbshit county, Shasta, where they are getting rid or got rid of voting machines because "da elekshun frod"...

Well, see here dipshits, your local politicians are almost all Republican and oh yeah, Trump won your county by a landslide.

Show us how election machines hurt you. Do they believe that changing their own voting system is going to make a difference somewhere else? :Hapz2:

Wait...wait...you're claiming that Trump was hugely popular in Canada? I remember all that Trump talk in Canada and if I'm reading this right, you're saying that Trump won most of Canada?

Hmmmm.....

"Among all respondents, two-thirds of Canadians (65 per cent) would support President Joe Biden, against only 15 per cent of respondents who would side for Trump (and another 21 per cent do not know). Among decided voters, Biden gets the nod from 81 per cent of Canadian voters according to Léger, against 19 per cent for Trump."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"U.S. President Donald Trump, left, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talk prior to a NATO roundtable meeting in England on Dec. 4, 2019. The relationship between the two leaders has been tense in recent years. Photo by Frank Augstein/AP

This is the fifth of a series of stories Emma McIntosh is writing as part of National Observer's special coverage of the
. Read the
and
stories here.

The year was 2016. The United States election would happen in a few weeks, and
⁠— who was still two years away from becoming Ontario premier ⁠— was expressing his unwavering support for
, who would soon become president.
“I think he’s a marketing genius,” Ford said of Trump in an
. “They need a change down in the U.S.”

Trump has
in Canada, but Ford was among the president’s most publicly ardent fans north of the border. As recently as February, a month before
would shut down Ontario and upend nearly every aspect of our lives, Ford
he “loved listening to the president.”

Not so anymore. In April, Trump temporarily halted shipments of N95 respirators to Canada. Ford was furious ⁠— some of the masks, which are vital protective equipment for medical workers amid COVID-19, had been bound for Ontario.

“I still can’t get over it,” Ford said this month,
in a discussion at the Ryerson Democracy Forum.

“He’s not on my Christmas card list. I’m ticked off at him.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait...wait...you're claiming that Trump was hugely popular in Canada? I remember all that Trump talk in Canada and if I'm reading this right, you're saying that Trump won most of Canada?

Hmmmm.....

"Among all respondents, two-thirds of Canadians (65 per cent) would support President Joe Biden, against only 15 per cent of respondents who would side for Trump (and another 21 per cent do not know). Among decided voters, Biden gets the nod from 81 per cent of Canadian voters according to Léger, against 19 per cent for Trump."

"U.S. President Donald Trump, left, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talk prior to a NATO roundtable meeting in England on Dec. 4, 2019. The relationship between the two leaders has been tense in recent years. Photo by Frank Augstein/AP

This is the fifth of a series of stories Emma McIntosh is writing as part of National Observer's special coverage of the
. Read the
and
stories here.

The year was 2016. The United States election would happen in a few weeks, and
⁠— who was still two years away from becoming Ontario premier ⁠— was expressing his unwavering support for
, who would soon become president.
“I think he’s a marketing genius,” Ford said of Trump in an
. “They need a change down in the U.S.”

Trump has
in Canada, but Ford was among the president’s most publicly ardent fans north of the border. As recently as February, a month before
would shut down Ontario and upend nearly every aspect of our lives, Ford
he “loved listening to the president.”

Not so anymore. In April, Trump temporarily halted shipments of N95 respirators to Canada. Ford was furious ⁠— some of the masks, which are vital protective equipment for medical workers amid COVID-19, had been bound for Ontario.

“I still can’t get over it,” Ford said this month,
in a discussion at the Ryerson Democracy Forum.

“He’s not on my Christmas card list. I’m ticked off at him.”

No, northern California. Shasta County is closer to Oregon and Idaho than to most of California.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, northern California. Shasta County is closer to Oregon and Idaho than to most of California.

Oh....duh....I thought you were talking about Canada because well, we were talking about Canada. Yeah. I can see that. Northern California probably has a high concentration of Conservatives versus Southern California.

Oops...sorry about that....just call me Prowler.