• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, sex is an integral party of a relationship. I haven't said otherwise. However, basing a relationship on sex is not going to create a long lasting relationship.

But it’s not basing it on sex. It’s recognizing that when a person has a high sex drive, it’s important to find someone who matches that to avoid potential issues.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But it’s not basing it on sex. It’s recognizing that when a person has a high sex drive, it’s important to find someone who matches that to avoid potential issues.

If that's the most important thing for that person, I suppose you're right. I hate to make blanket statements about why people make the choices they make.

I also had a relationship with someone whose sex drive matched mine. It was the only thing that was good in that relationship. It was hardly enough.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If that's the most important thing for that person, I suppose you're right. I hate to make blanket statements about why people make the choices they make.

I also had a relationship with someone whose sex drive matched mine. It was the only thing that was good in that relationship. It was hardly enough.

It’s only important if it’s not enough and I’m of the opinion that when you know this about yourself waiting 3-6 months to figure it out is a waste of everyone’s time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s only important if it’s not enough and I’m of the opinion that when you know this about yourself waiting 3-6 months to figure it out is a waste of everyone’s time.

I think it's problematic when a relationship is based on sex. Eventually one partner will get bored and get a wandering eye...

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It was fun to hear all these Vocaroos in this thread.

The Prowler does sound Canadian, but not Québécois. I, on the other hand, sound Québécois.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Where have you heard what I sound like?

You sound like a.moron to me, honestly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Actually, the joke is on you. As soon as you had no idea about the Freedom Convoy or anything about the Quebecois movement, I pretty much pegged you being full of shit. You'll see I stopped all correspondence as soon as you couldn't answer back those French-Canadian insults I hurled at you.

Additionally, one doesn't have to have a French accent to be a Quebecois.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not if you're an Anglo-Québécois, no.

Never met an Anglo with a French accent.

Flynn, you're almost there... yes, we'll sometimes call someone a "beau cave" (actually, more like "ostie d'beau cave") but "fils de pute" is something you're more likely to hear in Paris, not in Montreal. I've raised this point a few times with UncleFiLTHy, the board's true "whoreson."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn, you're almost there... yes, we'll sometimes call someone a "beau cave" (actually, more like "ostie d'beau cave") but "fils de pute" is something you're more likely to hear in Paris, not in Montreal. I've raised this point a few times with UncleFiLTHy, the board's true "whoreson."

In Spanish we'd just call Uncle Filthy a "puto".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I used to call everyone a "beau cave" when I was 12. Then only a handful of people knew what I was talking about.

I used "fils de pute" on Prowler just to see how Quebecois he really was. I got my answer.

I'll leave all that French Canadian stuff to you, I've been in the states since I was 18.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, if Dilf didn't post all those pictures of poo, he can sometimes be funny. I don't know if it's intentional or just by accident. It might be because he's German.

Thus far, I've found it to be accidental.

Sick fuck loves shit. Grosses me the hell out.