When liberal men are not hard at work PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children sexually; liberal women are busy killing them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sad :/

Theyll likely see this and claim this is why we need abortion. Empathy is lost on them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, filthy fucks! The more you read and hear about them the more you hate them every single day but the good thing is their behaviour is pushing centrists right by the day too =)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Theyll likely see this and claim this is why we need abortion. Empathy is lost on them.
Did you class yourself as a liberal type years ago? I did, I always said I was in the middle because years ago I didn't like the racial hatred of the far-right lol look at me now, libs are the reason for it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you class yourself as a liberal type years ago? I did, I always said I was in the middle because years ago I didn't like the racial hatred of the far-right lol look at me now, libs are the reason for it...

Yep. I voted for democrats until Obama.

I see the most racist hatred on the left and that is one of my many reasons for opposing them. Realizing they are all about appearances and how none of them will actually talk about anything.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. I voted for democrats until Obama.

I see the most racist hatred on the left and that is one of my many reasons for opposing them. Realizing they are all about appearances and how none of them will actually talk about anything.
My racism comes from their actions to with mass immigration and anti-white behaviour, I really don't want to hate anybody you know, hate is bad for you...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I used to be a moderate until I started paying attention to what the leftist vermin scum is promoting

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

AIDSmin will likely say something silly and non relevant to the subject matter like "sinkholes in florida" or something equally frivolous and stupid

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, filthy fucks! The more you read and hear about them the more you hate them every single day but the good thing is their behaviour is pushing centrists right by the day too =)

Yeah, because you read and hear about it from fucking liars. Gullible snowflake, you are.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, because you read and hear about it from fucking liars. Gullible snowflake, you are.
Of course all of the bad things about libtards are false and ALL of the bad things said about CONs is true

That alone makes you look like a stupid dingbat asshole. Seriously

Last edited: