Why are all liberal men child molesters

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Serious question. No trolling please
Use plenty of lube spankyboi, I know how this sort of thing can over excite you.

733392.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at the two liberal peds come right out the woodwork like clockwork

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I bet you seamajor is touching some child inappropriately right now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you seamajor is touching some child inappropriately right now

You loser. This thread is a tell about foul perverted politicians, that you support, idolize, and look up to.The thread you created is definitely about you Stubby, and FloriDUH. Sick Dwarf.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not all leftist men are child molesters

But the majority of child molesters are leftist men.

"But what about religious cults!" there are more left wing male child diddlers than there are religious male diddlers.

The leftwing ones are starting clubs like "Heart Progress" putting a P on "lgbtq" and calling themselves "MAPs" and they have left wing apologists in government here AND in UK.

Fight me. I stalk these people on the internet.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"But what about religious cults!" there are more left wing male child diddlers than there are religious male diddlers.

The leftwing ones are starting clubs like "Heart Progress" putting a P on "lgbtq" and calling themselves "MAPs" and they have left wing apologists in government here AND in UK.

Like Stubby, you’ve been beaten up already. Stubbys a perv. This thread proves it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

seamajor is definitely a child rapist tho.

that's why his exwife/baby mama put out a restraining order on him for abusing their children

the sick fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its rather easy to figure out little fella

I mean all these issues are multiplied when you get into inner cities which are always democrat strongholds.

That's just the truth. So it's not like it gets any better on the other side. It just gets worse and then you can throw gang violence in. Children and babies get murdered nearly on a weekly basis in Chicago.

I'll give you the divorce rate.....however single parenthood takes its place.

And nothing is ever going to get better either. We are just gonna keep escalating into a possible hot civil war because no one wants to solve problems honestly and civilly. We dont even enjoy civil discourse anymore.

I'm not sure what this graph is suppose to be saying besides we are eager to point out issues but use them as ammo rather than working to solve any of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The biggest pervert of all time

But again, we are expected to act on mere accusation alone with no corroboration if it's someone on the "right"(Trump isn't really all that right wing when you look at his policy/leadership)..... .when we have someone like Biden who has multiple and corroborated accusation of groping, misconduct and actual finger rape......democrat voters ignore it.

In fact democrat women were openly saying they believed the accusations but will vote for him anyway because the "stakes are high!".

So rape and sexual misconduct isnt a deal breaker for the left wing. I'm not sure why we are expected to always be better. We are supposed to act on just an accusation but the left ignores evidence.

This is where we are at

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
rumor has it that seamajor raped at least 100 children before fleeing the US

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know what the really sickening thing is?

Liberal women support these liberal douches who rape children. Look how lotus goes completely bat shit crazy over the fact that a child defended himself against two peds that were attacking him.

She wanted to see kyle get assualted and sexually abused by grown noodle neck liberal sub human filth