Where Do You See The World In 20 Years?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’m eying 2 of these. Gold is up about $5. today. Previous metals will be more meaningful when things start falling apart.

Yeah, that is rubbish we've been sold, however no amount of gold is going to do you any good if you have no clean water... and food?... all you need is potato and seafood....

The secret to longevity....

That is my philosophy

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfft.... and the news update has just informed me Perth's drinking water has been contaminated.. freaking bloody great!!!

What next!!!!!?????

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't believe in the rapture you rotten hippy...

Our water in Serpentine Dam isn't contaminated YET but they are worried a mine close to it could contaminated it on a heavy rain.

Meanwhile.. Thy Kingdom come ... Thy WILL be done on Earth as it is in Heaven...

DEAR God.... save vitty because he is a horses arse...

Amen.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or in having a sense of humor, apparently.

Go drink straight from your tap and don't stop until you slosh when you walk.

I must admit.... the very thought of losing our sacred water after just stating it is the most important resource, was terrifying.... I have since eaten sweet and sour pork and special fried rice and watched the video.... I could tell you a funny story similar to your video... but I am now headed to PC to promote my latest youtubes.

The crabs are now going to be eaten tomorrow. Worse luck.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, that is rubbish we've been sold, however no amount of gold is going to do you any good if you have no clean water... and food?... all you need is potato and seafood....

The secret to longevity....

That is my philosophy

Thanks hon for your thought. I disagree.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol... well where you live it probably rains everyday and you have a fishing line.... just be careful it doesn't get stolen.

I’m curious, is the Australian dollar backed with anything? The US Dollar at one time was backed by gold. Now it’s backed up by Chinese investors. Related to self reliance, what’s better?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hmmmmm reducing the supply of drinking water appears to be a trend

aren't they doing something similar in California through an alternative means?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
California went through 4 years of drought. Add in poor water management in So.Cal. At one time They we’re contemplating sending water from Lake Tahoe. Glad that never flew

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m curious, is the Australian dollar backed with anything? The US Dollar at one time was backed by gold. Now it’s backed up by Chinese investors. Related to self reliance, what’s better?

well we have plenty of gold mines, look up Kalgoorle super pit,... Gas reservs that will never run out.... Iron Ore, also will never run out, plus we supply 40% of the world's lithium for batteries, rare mineral sands and all that plus uranium is in my state alone.......

You are probably sitting on a chair that contains iron ore from my state, Western Australia.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well we have plenty of gold mines, look up Kalgoorle super pit,... Gas reservs that will never run out.... Iron Ore, also will never run out, plus we supply 40% of the world's lithium for batteries, rare mineral sands and all that plus uranium is in my state alone.......

You are probably sitting on a chair that contains iron ore from my state, Western Australia.

I’m well aware of Australias resources. So what backs up the Australian dollar?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m well aware of Australias resources. So what backs up the Australian dollar?

I dont know... I know our government backs the banks... but that is the extent of my knowledge on the subject.... there is a rumour we are going into a recession.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In my humble opinion currency needs to be backed up with something of equal value, or it eventually fails.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qw
In my humble opinion currency needs to be backed up with something of equal value, or it eventually fails.
Google says this....

The AUD/USD currency pair is one of the most frequently traded pairs globally. AUD exchange rates are tied to demand for Australia's natural resources from Asian countries, especially China and India. Therefore, the Australian dollar is also known as a commodity currency.
Trivia.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hmmmmm reducing the supply of drinking water appears to be a trend

aren't they doing something similar in California through an alternative means?

Our whole country is full of Shit politicians. That is MY drinking water they'll be contaminating. Heads should be rolling over this.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

the government want our superannuation and our properties globally.... that is the truth of it...

the USA have death taxes. We did away with death duty years ago.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the government want our superannuation and our properties globally.... that is the truth of it...

the USA have death taxes. We did away with death duty years ago.

We also tax seniors here.

The only reason shaming women for wanting a man to take care of them so they can stay home and raise children and run the house is because they want women in the workforce to tax them.