Where Do You See The World In 20 Years?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove...in order for the world to return to its paradiscal or near paradisical state, you'd have to get rid of most of or all of the human race unfortunately.

This 'return to paradise' scenario was noticeable near the Chernobyl nuclear disaster where people abandoned the area and afterwards Nature began to flourish. Previously diminishing species began to reappear. Turns out...Nature did not need us humans as we were identified as the invasive species.

so 'Paradise Lost' is re-attainable but at a high cost to the human race. We'd have to get rid of us or else significantly reduce/shave our numbers.

So this prophetic vision of God returning to earth would suggest that some disaster or War has to take place first for it to come to fruition.

The is no high cost to humans... there are two states for in the future. Eternal life and eternal destruction.

It won't be the first time God has ridded the planet of the Godless and after the "second death" talked about in Revelation, God will have put right what Adam lost thanks to Jesus sacrifice...

But this isn't a place to talk about it other than superficially. It's hard work typing it out.... It's better to talk face to face the way Jesus did and taught his disciples to do.

He promised a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH (meaning its inhabitants not a new planet) He is going to clean this one up. Armageddon is Gods WAR and HE starts it.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It is WAYYYYY overdue.... It is all there in Matthew 24... the whole chapter. I believe we are in the great tribulation... you and I aren't feeling it because we might be better off than most... but not everyone is well off like us are they?
Hopefully we'll be raptured before the Antichrist shows up.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I do believe though, that things have to get much worse before he comes around to "Help" us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That you think one flawed man is the answer to all the USA'S problems.

He isn't a God and you worship him like he is one.... I can't see it.
who are you talking about? My post simply suggested the world wont be here if things keep going at the rate they are going. Hello?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
who are you talking about? My post simply suggested the world wont be here if things keep going at the rate they are going. Hello?

Did you edit your post? I THOUGHT you mentioned Trump...

It is getting late for me...

Am I now hallucinating.... shit, I must be in a bad way.

And yes, you are right, unless there is devine intervention the world won't last another 20 years.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you edit your post? I THOUGHT you mentioned Trump...

It is getting late for me...

Am I now hallucinating.... shit, I must be in a bad way.

And yes, you are right, unless there is devine intervention the world won't last another 20 years.
You must be hallucinating

I did not mention trump. I did point out that to lotus she cannot be intellectually honest if she cannot admit that things have gotten substantially worse in the last two years.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hard to imagine the future. I’ve have a very nice life. Where I’m at, and where I Live, don’t see much changing.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK it is No One who made the comment ABOUT TRUMP..

SORRY Din.... I thought you were Joo...

SIGH!!!

apologies to Joo.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hard to imagine the future. I’ve have a very nice life. Where I’m at, and where I Live, don’t see mush changing.

Me too... and I am selfish enough to want to just wake up tomorrow and the world is better place without any inconvenience to myself.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK it is No One who made the comment ABOUT TRUMP..

SORRY Din.... I thought you were Joo...

SIGH!!!

apologies to Joo.

You must be hallucinating

I did not mention trump. I did point out that to lotus she cannot be intellectually honest if she cannot admit that things have gotten substantially worse in the last two years.

Well who knows what would have happened had Trump remained...

You have too many people vying for power in the USA... THAT is the difference between a Constitutional Monarch and a Joe Blow on a power trip constitutional republic.

Who do you have in the USA that is young, good looking, smart, moral, and wants to serve rather than be served.

Is there anyone?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Where do I see the world 6 days from now?
My Eagles win there second Super Bowl! Too much D for KC.

As for warfare.. because US outnumbers all of our adversaries with ballistic subs. We have twice as many 'at sea' then them, therefore ensuring M.A.D... bring on the conventional stuff.

Finances, cost of living, economy and real estate in US will only go up. Invest in stocks NOW people, bear markets dont last.. New prez. will learn.

And Bastard Factory Forums will be international, with podcasts, we'll have our own cereal brand, select members will have their own action figure, annual meet ups will grow, billboards on Sunset and celebrity guest appearances.

The 5,000,000 post thread will be nothing short of epic.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
As for warfare.. because US outnumbers all of our adversaries with ballistic subs. We have twice as many 'at sea' then them, therefore ensuring M.A.D... bring on the conventional stuff.

That doesn't mean as much as people are told it does.
We were in Afghanistan for TWO DECADES and the day after we left the taliban were back in power.

'Murica is a paper tiger.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hard to imagine the future. I’ve have a very nice life. Where I’m at, and where I Live, don’t see mush changing.
You're lucky. I've seen Portugal change in the last 4 years. Fucking 1%ers buying up all the property and houses. It's changing shit pretty drastically.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well who knows what would have happened had Trump remained...

You have too many people vying for power in the USA... THAT is the difference between a Constitutional Monarch and a Joe Blow on a power trip constitutional republic.

Who do you have in the USA that is young, good looking, smart, moral, and wants to serve rather than be served.

Is there anyone?
Even if there were someone, it would make zero difference. The USA is run by Wall Street, banks, big tech, big pharma, big ag, and the entrenched .01% in DC. The president is only a figurehead at this point. The ONLY way to change it is to remove money from the electoral system and get rid of the 2-party system. Otherwise, goodbye 1st world status, and in our lifetimes.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even if there were someone, it would make zero difference. The USA is run by Wall Street, banks, big tech, big pharma, big ag, and the entrenched .01% in DC. The president is only a figurehead at this point. The ONLY way to change it is to remove money from the electoral system and get rid of the 2-party system. Otherwise, goodbye 1st world status, and in our lifetimes.

Do away with the two party system and replace it with what?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That doesn't mean as much as people are told it does.
We were in Afghanistan for TWO DECADES and the day after we left the taliban were back in power.

'Murica is a paper tiger.

Ahhhhhhhh, yes it does. I was talking doomsday weapons not sand snipin'.

'Murica is a paper tiger".
- You're a fucking idiot - BF

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do away with the two party system and replace it with what?

Basically communism.

Which is taking apart what we have entirely and handing over all the wealthy and power to an even smaller few.

That's the thing. Remove our human and constitutional rights and dismantle our liberal order.....but there is no plan beyond that.

We CAN have people in there representing us BUT people are so party loyal it wont happen. The US government is a direct reflection of the people. We have too many people willing to stay loyal to criminals and who buy into propaganda. They dont want to compromise with other people so we can all be represented.

I have no hope for the country at all. Not because of the government. Because Americans love division and hate.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ahhhhhhhh, yes it does. I was talking doomsday weapons not sand snipin'.

'Murica is a paper tiger".
- You're a fucking idiot - BF

No seriously.
We can blow shit up real good but beyond that we're fucking useless.
No endgame... no exit strategy... no long-term goals.

The problem is 'Murica uses its military as an extension of its economic global domination goals, not to "fight injustice" or "bring democracy" or whatever shiny happy bullshit propaganda they're spewing this week. The 'Murican military is essentially a mercenary force employed by multinational corporations and oligarchs. They don't "fight wars"... they impose their will on markets. It's the same in Ukraine... that's just a proxy war whose only real purpose is severing Russia's supply of fossil fuels to Europe.

Shit's wack, yo.

We are this timeline's supervillain and that's not a disputable fact.

Look what we did to Libya: open air slave markets in a failed state. What kind of fucked up bullshit is that and how long is the rest of the world going to put up with it?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well communism worked in some places and was diabolical in other places.... but they only want communism for the little people. THE ELITES WILL still practice state capitalism like CCP so if LOTUS thinks that is the answer she needs to visit a communist country and live there.... Cuba is nice.... China is not.