WHerES ONkLE??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some disagree, but I feel a 2 month ban was BULLSHIT!! I don't blame him for not coming back.. but I truly hope he gets over it.. because I miss his humor :(
Here's what all of your bullshit is based on... ffs... You need to grow some gonads... ffs :) Even had to pull out your faggot wabulance… I think you're the one with the vag.. pussy :) You fucked up.. not my fault that people miss him.....Sorry... I know you love the ass kissers :) :KMA:

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You suck ass LOL.... I'm not complaining that you banned him.. I just made a statement that I thought 2 months was too long.. ffs.. HAHA I think there needs to be consistency.. that's all :/ I know you don't believe that he benefited this site, but he did..

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Dude was told not to post names... he did it again a week later. You wanna be his attorney, Im directing the heat towards you. He's been off ban now for a month and his call if he wants to kick the doors in again.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude was told not to post names... he did it again a week later. You wanna be his attorney, Im directing the heat towards you. He's been off ban now for a month and his call if he wants to kick the doors in again.

I know this..... I think you're over reacting... The only thing I said was 2 months.. IMO was too long... My name was mentioned here.. kids names here.. an email from a different site was brought here... and there was NO BAN.. so you tell me if you think the standard is the same for everyone... I don't think it is... THIS IS ALL PI

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well you sure did that day.... My issue is that 3 rules were broken by one person and a slap on the wrist was given... and then the same rules are broken by another user and you give a 2 month ban.... I think it is favoritism...

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
funny-cats-dogs-destroy-house-006.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck it!!! Whatev…. It is what it is.... I made 1 comment... 1 sentence and you pull out the big guns... again... take a look around, ffs...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilf's Lambo fell on 'em while he was doing some work... stuck for weeks now while everyone bitches about him ?? make some sandwiches...I'M COMING DILFY !!!!!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Fuck it!!! Whatev…. It is what it is.... I made 1 comment... 1 sentence and you pull out the big guns... again... take a look around, ffs...

Not at all.
Point taken and I heard you loud and clear. I will try to be more careful on any (legit) PI hitting this board.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just reported PI....my name....please delete thanks....:rightON:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still there...hmmm......and to think it was so godly awful that Uncledilf got 2 months banned..and I cant even get mine deleted.....Nope....no double standards here...<rolling eyes>....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just checked it when I signed on minutes ago.....TY. BF.....GB

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know this..... I think you're over reacting... The only thing I said was 2 months.. IMO was too long... My name was mentioned here.. kids names here.. an email from a different site was brought here... and there was NO BAN.. so you tell me if you think the standard is the same for everyone... I don't think it is... THIS IS ALL PI
You really are a fat shit house! All the shit that was done to me and you want me banned! Bahahahahaaa! Don’t act like you know what’s said to people regarding breaking rules, stupid drunken dyke!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
derp derp....someone's kids names were posted....as well as mine...didn't see a 2 month ban....sorry......Guess it was 2 months because it was you.....ITS wrong posting pi,, but the standard for a ban should be the same no matter who you are :)....not being an ass to you...just pointing this out...:)
The derp was directed toward DiLF's inability to follow fucking rules. I don't know anything about your info being posted. I haven't really been paying attention. Who didn't get banned for posting your PI? Have they had prior warnings? Seriously who needs warnings? The rules are

Yes...the person was punished , not banned.....I don't like to see anyone banned...lol....no biggy...
READ BEFORE YOU SPOUT YOUR SHIT>> YOU BIG FUCKING BABY!!! I DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANYONE BANNED!!!! THIS WAS NOT MY ISSUE>>> MY ISSUE WAS THE 2 MONTHS... DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!! Not like you'd apologize... but whatev… You are a spoiled drama queen.... always running your big fat mouth before you even read....and if anyone is a fat stupid fucking dyke it's you... get those eyelids fixed.. Oh how quickly you forget about Uncle Dilf.. just like you to make this about YOU... I JUST HAD MY NAME DELETED AFTER 3 MONTHS....SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE CARING ABOUT PI... He let's some fuckin nut case ruin every thread with his spamming and constant complaining... and comes at me for saying 1 thing? and that one thing was saying it was bullshit for ud to be banned for 2 months... Nah..don't think so... with that :Welcome8: Disagree... I don't really care... YOU mean nothing to me and this site means nothing to me..... AT least I'm not like you when I leave and delete all my shit from Imgur leaving RG a mess to clean up afterwards.. (although the thought did cross my mind..hehe) … see ya faggot.....

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
derp derp....someone's kids names were posted....as well as mine...didn't see a 2 month ban....sorry......Guess it was 2 months because it was you.....ITS wrong posting pi,, but the standard for a ban should be the same no matter who you are :)....not being an ass to you...just pointing this out...:)
The derp was directed toward DiLF's inability to follow fucking rules. I don't know anything about your info being posted. I haven't really been paying attention. Who didn't get banned for posting your PI? Have they had prior warnings? Seriously who needs warnings? The rules are

Yes...the person was punished , not banned.....I don't like to see anyone banned...lol....no biggy...
READ BEFORE YOU SPOUT YOUR SHIT>> YOU BIG FUCKING BABY!!! I DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANYONE BANNED!!!! THIS WAS NOT MY ISSUE>>> MY ISSUE WAS THE 2 MONTHS... DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!! Not like you'd apologize... but whatev… You are a spoiled drama queen.... always running your big fat mouth before you even read....and if anyone is a fat stupid fucking dyke it's you... get those eyelids fixed.. Oh how quickly you forget about Uncle Dilf.. just like you to make this about YOU... I JUST HAD MY NAME DELETED AFTER 3 MONTHS....SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE CARING ABOUT PI... He let's some fuckin nut case ruin every thread with his spamming and constant complaining... and comes at me for saying 1 thing? and that one thing was saying it was bullshit for ud to be banned for 2 months... Nah..don't think so... with that :Welcome8:
Lmao listen to you, you just described yourself as you made all this about you before you mentioned what I did... Thought you blocked me you sad fuckin heffer...
Edit; I knew you’d do that! Soo predictable! :LOL1::LMAO2:

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and since when did you care about other people selflessly? You made derogatory gifs of girls you didn’t even know to get to me while cowardly hiding behind your computer ashamed to reveal yourself, you’ve a short memory but excessive drinking will do that...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and since when did you care about other people selflessly? You made derogatory gifs of girls you didn’t even know to get to me while cowardly hiding behind your computer ashamed to reveal yourself, you’ve a short memory but excessive drinking will do that...
I don't drink... butt wipe.... Think youre talking about yourself.. :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

READ BEFORE YOU SPOUT YOUR SHIT>> YOU BIG FUCKING BABY!!! I DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANYONE BANNED!!!! THIS WAS NOT MY ISSUE>>> MY ISSUE WAS THE 2 MONTHS... DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!! Not like you'd apologize... but whatev… You are a spoiled drama queen.... always running your big fat mouth before you even read....and if anyone is a fat stupid fucking dyke it's you... get those eyelids fixed.. Oh how quickly you forget about Uncle Dilf.. just like you to make this about YOU... I JUST HAD MY NAME DELETED AFTER 3 MONTHS....SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE CARING ABOUT PI... He let's some fuckin nut case ruin every thread with his spamming and constant complaining... and comes at me for saying 1 thing? and that one thing was saying it was bullshit for ud to be banned for 2 months... Nah..don't think so... with that :Welcome8: Disagree... I don't really care... YOU mean nothing to me and this site means nothing to me..... AT least I'm not like you when I leave and delete all my shit from Imgur leaving RG a mess to clean up afterwards.. (although the thought did cross my mind..hehe) … see ya faggot.....
Oh you edited on the fly? I deleted my imgur account because there was 40 pages of gore pics which I couldn’t be bothered deleting singularly, there you have it... Another shameless attempt at bringing others into your crap!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is proof you are a big fucking baby...
hnCbXHu.gif

Uiy3dy9.gif
Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

I picture him all tightened up, brow furrowed...clicking feverishly on the 'dislike' button ahahahahahahahaaaa getafuckinglife you Scottish mongrel ...ffs what a gimp .