Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
120.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3:

mission-accomplished-success.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey fahhhget. Go feed your kitter, otherwise he'll be gnawing on your carcass in the night again.

He ssays you sold 'em some bum catnip yoo fucker !

Sharpening his clawZ as we speak ..and please, check on Ravey make sure shes okay ! :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.
Maybe you should stop complaining-

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.
Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
Leave it to Raven and she'd have him banned.
When I first came on here they were both having fun Gif battles.
What changed, I wonder?
I would not have him banned.. He has a place here in Meltdown which he is suited for.. what don't you get about not wanting to read his SPAMMING BULLSHIT in serious threads?.. Stop trying to twist my words, retard !! Look at Fuckingstein desperate for friends :LOL3:
What don't you get about Ignoring it?
You have a 'control' complex, huh?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.
Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

The only user I'd ever be happy to see banned is Blahscape, the fucker is completely and utterly worthless.

Heck, even Aidsman isn't as bad as him.
Bland is an acquired taste. I got him so misled up he broke character several years ago, twice. I can't remember why.
He tortures Regan well, tho. Regan's another controlling dooshbag. Lots of them here.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?
I would not have him banned.. He has a place here in Meltdown which he is suited for.. what don't you get about not wanting to read his SPAMMING BULLSHIT in serious threads?.. Stop trying to twist my words, retard !! Look at Fuckingstein desperate for friends :LOL3:

Here ya go...Since you're not comprehending...Read this https://bastardfactory.net/threads/threadjacking-shit-posters.743/

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

The only user I'd ever be happy to see banned is Blahscape, the fucker is completely and utterly worthless.

Bland is an acquired taste. I got him so misled up he broke character several years ago, twice. I can't remember why.
He tortures Regan well, tho. Regan's another controlling dooshbag. Lots of them here.

I’ve gotten him out of character many times lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

Here ya go...Since you're not comprehending...Read this https://bastardfactory.net/threads/threadjacking-shit-posters.743/
No. My answer is iggy it.

Scoundrel

Factory Bastard
Bastards will be Bastards.

No one has that kind of power to make me not wanna log in though lol.

I just look at them and smile, and think "silly Bastards, you are Beta still, but one day, if you pray and take your vitamins, and train hard, you might become an Alpha".

You must understand The Countess, the MORE your haters see you, the more they "take breaks" lol. You must pulverize your opponent, make them go and weep in the corner. It makes them a better person. Cause they dont play that shit when they come back from sulking for a week lol. We are the Alpha Countess, we must raise the Betas properly lol.

Ask Flea about that lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

I’ve gotten him out of character many times lol
He signs off quick so he can regroup.
-theres a serious TStorm coming. It just got dark.
Kinda like the one guy in a men's room at a urinal when Regan saunters in right next, leans over your side, looks down, and smiles. Regan is a big fat Bluto from Popeye looking mfr without the hair. Five o'clock shadow, the whole bit. That faggot might even be wearing a little sailers hat right now as we speak.
Where was I? Oh yes,
If Regan comes upon a poor fuck at a urinal it's all over for the fuck, believe me.
Anyway, looking at this TStorm, what I feel is how the fuck felt,
Trying to get away from Regan.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is he a fahg as well, did he follow the ass juice in from the rest ?