who actually haz me on the ignores ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol

I had the whole forum on ignore for 5 days. It was glorious.

You know you dont have to come here?

This is the kind of thing someone would say coming back to work after a vacation.....but this is a forum. This is all voluntary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol

I had the whole forum on ignore for 5 days. It was glorious.

You know you dont have to come here?

This is the kind of thing someone would say coming back to work after a vacation.....but this is a forum. This is all voluntary.
Not for poark it aint.

Do you think she put in a vacation request with BF before her glorious week off? :LOL3:
i dunno -- she had already been fired for shitty performance by that point

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My husband, my Squish and my 16 year old are leaving tomorrow to go to the cabin.

I'll be staying back.....again.....because my mother is sick and cant be left alone. And she isnt well enough to go. I'm going to have to arrange some sort of home nurse to come in so I can leave for more than a few hours.

My oldest is in Toronto with her GF. No they are not attending any Pride event. They are at a cabin out there. However....my 16 year old went to some Pride festival in Flint with her friends and boyfriend yesterday. She was given lube and condoms and cherry chapstick because of that fucking "I kissed a girl" song.

So at Pride in Flint they give condoms and lube out like its party favors. And they were glow in the dark. :LOL3: Shes blown them up and wants to see if they make glow in the dark condom balloons. She has her gay chapstick.

We DID have a talk with her before she went to let her know NOT to get into any politcal discussions or say anything terfy while outnumbered.

She saw absolutely no penises. Or are pride penises okay for minors to see? Its rough to keep track of the standards that are mostly double and triple that no one cares about. Anyway there was no daytime dick swinging around in Flint. At least not yesterday. Out here in MI most pride festivals keep it fairly clean while the sun is up.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AmazingVainCobra-size_restricted.gif

:LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what's means cryppticcc ?
why yoo haz me on tha ignores buddee, BF showed me .