Who is Breakie trying to impress?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hope it's not me.

I have 39 notifications from him, and not one of them was worth masturbating over. What is this fucking gaff coming too, if ye can't even empty yer dirty water over a decent post?

I'm thinking I should take speed knitting back up. Or doily dressing land mines for the Ukrainian war effort.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He reminds me of JooDog, without the talent.... or the cute look a kitten gives you just before you stuff it in a hessian bag and drown it in your bath.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He reminds me of JooDog, without the talent.... or the cute look a kitten gives you just before you stuff it in a hessian bag and drown it in your bath.
Unlike Joo, he's spastic and all over the map. At least with me personally. He bitches and rants at me, then when he's drunk he becomes overly familiar and overtly sexual.

It's vulgar, uncouth and completely off-putting.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Tbh the only “talent” I ever saw from Piggly was his ability to call me a cocksucker 40-50 times a day. Such creativity!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hope it's not me.

I have 39 notifications from him, and not one of them was worth masturbating over. What is this fucking gaff coming too, if ye can't even empty yer dirty water over a decent post?

I'm thinking I should take speed knitting back up. Or doily dressing land mines for the Ukrainian war effort.
Oi ya fat Scottish basturd…you know full well why I’ve been calling you out koont!

Ya gone went and disrespected the dearly departed. Leaving only a shit stain and a wet spot behind to betray your uncouth and insignificant presence.

The only thing yooooo could maul sunshine…is a haggis, a packet of scotch biscuits and a tumbler of mid-strength fooking beer.

Go and have a shower you fat basturd…you’re permeating everyone’s senses with ya stench!

200w.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unlike Joo, he's spastic and all over the map. At least with me personally. He bitches and rants at me, then when he's drunk he becomes overly familiar and overtly sexual.

It's vulgar, uncouth and completely off-putting.
Oh Jesus Christ you ugly lump of lard…you weeped and “whaled” when I didn’t come to your aid after @Dove and @The Countess were spitting you like a pig!

Email: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!???? :Whaaa:

And then promptly went out your way to cheer on that transgendered Flynn character berating my deceased mother, and further went on to do the same.

You delusional fucking mostly-white Latina. You give all thoroughbreds a bad rap. Fucking….puta fucking…

:GoodStuff:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Should have drowned your mother in a tub whilst shitting you out FAHGOT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Jesus Christ you ugly lump of lard…you weeped and “whaled” when I didn’t come to your aid after @Dove and @The Countess were spitting you like a pig!

And then promptly went out your way to cheer on that transgendered Flynn character berating my deceased mother, and further went on to do the same.

You delusional fucking mostly-white Latina. You give all thoroughbreds a bad rap. Fucking….puta fucking…

Nope bitch, all I did was explain that I wasn't going to save you from Flynn. I had to stand on my own against my detractors. You big baby had to do the same.

Why are you such an emotional freaking wimp, ffs? You embarras yourself.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Nope bitch, all I did was explain that I wasn't going to save you from Flynn. I had to stand on my own against my detractors. You big baby had to do the same.

Why are you such an emotional freaking wimp, ffs? You embarras yourself.
Flynn hasn't been here in a long damn time and Breakwind is still crying about her?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn hasn't been here in a long damn time and Breakwind is still crying about her?
No, he's crying about me not protecting him from her. He turns the story around to pretend I needed his help.

As if that flip floppy ma'fucker could be relied upon to begin with....lmao

He's actually avoiding what I did say. He's a spastic fool that's all over the map. Hating on me, then getting drunk and then hitting on me.

As if I'd be interested in the mentally ill spastic backstabber.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is there anything positive about this Midget?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No, he's crying about me not protecting him from her. He turns the story around to pretend I needed his help.

As if that flip floppy ma'fucker could be relied upon to begin with....lmao

He's actually avoiding what I did say. He's a spastic fool that's all over the map. Hating on me, then getting drunk and then hitting on me.

As if I'd be interested in the mentally ill spastic backstabber.
You’re a compulsive liar…own your hurt fat Oak. lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please stop. You have zero credibility, tuna.

You flop around like a tuna out of water.
Stay in your double-lane Poarkahontas…multiple forums have experienced your same MO.

You should spend more time with your grandchildren…being granny and all, instead of trying to be a tough fatty boom-boom and continually lusting over all the male members’ members!

:Bwahaha:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stay in your double-lane Poarkahontas…multiple forums have experienced your same MO.

You should spend more time with your grandchildren…being granny and all, instead of trying to be a tough fatty boom-boom and continually lusting over all the male members’ members!

:Bwahaha:

More whining from the #1 crybaby on all related forums.

Wipe the snot off your face, little girl.

I know big dick energy when I see it. I only see it periodically and never when you're online, pansy.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oi…cock sucker, are you still melting? Twat.

in a more refined game, your antics would make you a limp wristed minion banned for spamming the board with the same nonsensical BS