Who is this wiser cunt?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is this living-in-the-60’s fuckwallop that deems it necessary to grace our fucking presence here at Bastard Factory?

In the meantime, a song...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Didn't he reply to your OTHER callout thread?

And IIRC, the one before that?

Pretty sure he did.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Didn't he reply to your OTHER callout thread?

And IIRC, the one before that?

Pretty sure he did.
I rarely get called out because I’d fuck you up. But by the same token, I need to be patient with my mail. It’s not normal to get over 50 in less than 24hrs! And you cunts are on multiple forums sprouting the same old shit!? Don’t you have a life?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
All I can say is your breasts are great and real. Now, you can't say that about your ass anymore, but your boobs are legit. Verified-

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Most big girls do have some big huge boobs. I'd rather have small perky boobs than a thousand lb ass or big saggers. :)

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Someone who likes tranny tits. I shit you not

1507640411880.jpg

SSS
- No one will ever know.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is Weezy here?

Hey there old buddy aka Gurk McGinty or something like that. I see that you log on occasionally but rarely if ever post.

I totally get it, it's hard to find good material here but now and again there's something.

S'up Weez! Good to see you. Hope all is well.

Yeah, I come round here every so often to see what's up with all the old message board flotsam that seems to have washed up here. I poast now and then when the hankering takes me.

Oh, and of course me, you and Biggie aren't flotsam, we're fucking jetsam.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Doing good and yeah this forum seems to be somewhat of a final frontier for us ole’ forumites. With the demise of most of the boards that go back to the mid 2000s this seems to be a repository of sorts.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone who likes tranny tits. I shit you not
Mulder?

quick recap-

cindy (Billdo from CBT) posted his tits. He said mines sag so I posted mine in a bra. Wizer came along and said my pic was fake and Cindy’s was real and natural looking. Cindy is a male. See where I’m going with this? Lmao

And your sag bags proves you’re a women? Too many augmentations. Tits Ass. Im wondering what’s next?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
S'up Weez! Good to see you. Hope all is well.

Oh, and of course me, you and Biggie aren't flotsam, we're fucking jetsam.

jet·sam
/ˈjetsəm/

noun
  1. unwanted material or goods that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore, especially material that has been discarded to lighten the vessel.