Who knew dead babies could be so useful?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well, at least millions of dead babies can save a few thousand....right libtards?

That is so sad. :( I am anti-abortion. :'(
Its a shame but you cant live in this filthy world without getting dirty sometimes. My job is forcing me to get vaccinated ASAP.

They're legally not permitted to with fast tracked experimental..
I dont know jack shit about virology but I've heard both sides argue that fetal cells are and are not necessary for this type of research. No doubt its muddy shit but I suspect with some extra effort, abortion materials could have been avoided ITFP.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, at least millions of dead babies can save a few thousand....right libtards?

Its a shame but you cant live in this filthy world without getting dirty sometimes. My job is forcing me to get vaccinated ASAP.

I dont know jack shit about virology but I've heard both sides argue that fetal cells are and are not necessary for this type of research. No doubt its muddy shit but I suspect with some extra effort, abortion materials could have been avoided ITFP.

I'm talking about the employer mandate.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, I suppose I need to look into it more. The word from down on high said its mandatory since we deal via face to face meetings.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, I suppose I need to look into it more. The word from down on high said its mandatory since we deal via face to face meetings.

Your FDA still class these vaccines as experimental, not approved.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I'd quit my job and file unemployment until I found a new job. There's no way in hell they would make me get vaccinated. Say it's against your religion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are no fetal cells IN the actual vaccine.

What it is is cell lines from babies that were aborted decades ago. They are used as a growth medium, that's it. They dont put fetal cells into the actual vaccine, and they are not using aborted human remains like that.

I've had this argument a few times mostly with Christian anti abortion activists.

Boycotting vaccines isnt going to save any lives as far as abortion. And its risking lives.

So dont worry, you are good lol. Also not every manufacturer used the cell lines.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
A cousin of mine had a heart transplant from a dead guy, does that make him a bad person?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every abortuaries weak spot is remains disposal.

Out here in Michigan, Renee Chilan(?)...who owns the Northland abortuary chain was caught on recording complaining about disposal. She joked about driving up north and burning all the fetal remains in a bon fire, and also said she wished she could give the remains back to the moms in gift bags, saying its "their problem".

I still have that recording somewhere. I still get taken off guard by the coldness and lack of empathy these monsters show when they think no one is listening or watching.

Anyway point is, if cells from aborted fetal humans were used this much....disposal wouldnt be the Achilles heel of every abortuary. They would have no problem unloading them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A cousin of mine had a heart transplant from a dead guy, does that make him a bad person?

Was the dead guy brutally dismembered while still alive for the purpose of harvesting his organs? Or otherwise killed?

Was the man a willing organ donor who died from some natural cause? Or was he killed by stronger people who viewed him as less of a person?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dead guy was an innocent bystander in a robbery, who took a bullet for the NRA.

Lmaooo WHAT?

Are you blaming the NRA for people doing illegal shit with gun that the NRA doesnt approve of?

So the guy died an awful death and his murderer will be charged. And since his organs were harvested, he consented to organ donation.

So it's not like he was murdered legally and his organs and cells used to benefit those stronger than him. So there is no comparison here.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmaooo WHAT?

Are you blaming the NRA for people doing illegal shit with gun that the NRA doesnt approve of?

So the guy died an awful death and his murderer will be charged. And since his organs were harvested, he consented to organ donation.

So it's not like he was murdered legally and his organs and cells used to benefit those stronger than him. So there is no comparison here.
Ah Dove, the desire to troll you on this topic is strong, but I shall refrain. You seem like a good egg.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo WHAT?

Ah Dove, the desire to troll you on this topic is strong, but I shall refrain. You seem like a good egg.

I'm passionately anti abortion. I do not want any living human beings to be deprived of such a fundamental human right. It stops being fundamental if it doesnt apply to all of us.

Thank you ♡

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lmaooo WHAT?

I'm passionately anti abortion. I do not want any living human beings to be deprived of such a fundamental human right. It stops being fundamental if it doesnt apply to all of us.

Thank you ♡
What were your thoughts on Trump's big federal execution marathon at the end of his term?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo WHAT?

Thank you ♡
What were your thoughts on Trump's big federal execution marathon at the end of his term?

Can you show me what you are referring to?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd quit my job and file unemployment until I found a new job. There's no way in hell they would make me get vaccinated. Say it's against your religion.
Likely, but thats because he's prolly a douche like you. As far as the heart, did they get it from a baby they scrapped outta some dilly serial whore?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmaooo WHAT?

Thank you ♡
We havent had a death penalty for 50 years or more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I support the death penalty for brutal crimes.

People like Peter Scully. Ramirez. People who have commit revolting acts of cruelty and brutality .....especailly against defenseless children and infants, should be put to death.

And this does NOT conflict with my view that a fundamental human right to live should apply to ALL human beings.

Me taking a stance for justice to be served to those who commit acts of brutal cruelty upon our vulnerable in the form of death does NOT require me to accept a brutal cruelty to be done to our most vulnerable.

Wanting an evil child rapists/murderer and someone who inflicts torture on other humans to be put to death does not demand I be okay with brutally killing completely innocent and defenseless human beings.

This pro abortion false equivalence is so nonsensical. Its saying "well if you are okay with the death penalty for brutal murders, than you have to be okay with brutal murder!" it makes zero logical sense.

However, if you oppose the death penalty given to those who commit brutal cruelty.....but you support the death penalty given to the most innocent vulnerable human beings. ....that's a serious problem with consistency.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

People like Peter Scully. Ramirez. People who have commit revolting acts of cruelty and brutality .....especailly against defenseless children and infants, should be put to death.

And this does NOT conflict with my view that a fundamental human right to live should apply to ALL human beings.

Me taking a stance for justice to be served to those who commit acts of brutal cruelty upon our vulnerable in the form of death does NOT require me to accept a brutal cruelty to be done to our most vulnerable.

Wanting an evil child rapists/murderer and someone who inflicts torture on other humans to be put to death does not demand I be okay with brutally killing completely innocent and defenseless human beings.

This pro abortion false equivalence is so nonsensical. Its saying "well if you are okay with the death penalty for brutal murders, than you have to be okay with brutal murder!" it makes zero logical sense.

However, if you oppose the death penalty given to those who commit brutal cruelty.....but you support the death penalty given to the most innocent vulnerable human beings. ....that's a serious problem with consistency.
Rationalizations are so hot right now!

ps, @Lokmar Thanks for the Hat Trick!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How was that as rationalization?

Because you support innocent and defenseless human beings getting legally killed but think child raping murders should be protected from justice?

Why do you guys always have more sympathy for the brutal and those who harm and murder other humans than you do for the weaker?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're welcome? faggit!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suppose it’s ok if there’re white babys, don’t need no nig nog juice muddying up my royal blood...