Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I still have the SG database and can pull all of Oak/lily's messages to me whining about everything from Deport_Liberals being logged in to Lotusbud being allowed to post

who wants to see them?

vote now, vote often in the fair and unbiased BF elections.

Go

Oh cool! Another retarded poll that once again shoots itself in thy foot.

Hey Biggie No-Brains. Maybe you should let someone else other than your short dumpy ass make the polls in the future?
4 votes in favor of.

Let your voice be heard, parrot

Well gee? Were there any other options?

It looks like a North Korean poll. Where all 1,253 options lead to death.

Try again Biggie Stupid.
does that give yoo the sadz?

Only because you've proven that there is someone from Earth that fucking stupid. Now you and Dovey really have something in common.
Is your head flat? Like, can I play a record on it?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And according to a third party who has authorized me to post their private messages from SG Admin doesn't really like Oak either

Something about him always having Lotusbud's back

Now we know why they were happy for Sideny to rid their cuckold palace of her

lol

Did I ever call you a "gossipy hen"?
Not to my face

but more than likely behind my back like you did with everyone else including seamajor and admin

oh yeah, and flea

wait till I post those pms :LOL3:

Yes, I post it to your face.

Flea and I had our skirmishes, we're way beyond that. I don't recall complaining about seamajor or admin. But everyone is an adult and knows that people voice their frustrations, mostly with people that they can trust.

Sometimes we miss the mark though. You clearly are so vindictive and vengeful that you want to rehash old shit. It says everything about you and not about normal people that behave in normal human ways, yeah, even complaining about people that they most get along with.
But you kinda mad tho

just a wittle bit?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And according to a third party who has authorized me to post their private messages from SG Admin doesn't really like Oak either

Something about him always having Lotusbud's back

Now we know why they were happy for Sideny to rid their cuckold palace of her

lol

Did I ever call you a "gossipy hen"?
Not to my face

but more than likely behind my back like you did with everyone else including seamajor and admin

oh yeah, and flea

wait till I post those pms :LOL3:

Yes, I post it to your face.

Flea and I had our skirmishes, we're way beyond that. I don't recall complaining about seamajor or admin. But everyone is an adult and knows that people voice their frustrations, mostly with people that they can trust.

Sometimes we miss the mark though. You clearly are so vindictive and vengeful that you want to rehash old shit. It says everything about you and not about normal people that behave in normal human ways, yeah, even complaining about people that they most get along with.
But you kinda mad tho

just a wittle bit?

Nah. Just wondering who damaged you this badly that you want to see the whole world "burn" if you will.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I still have the SG database and can pull all of Oak/lily's messages to me whining about everything from Deport_Liberals being logged in to Lotusbud being allowed to post

who wants to see them?

Go

Hey Biggie No-Brains. Maybe you should let someone else other than your short dumpy ass make the polls in the future?
4 votes in favor of.

Try again Biggie Stupid.

Only because you've proven that there is someone from Earth that fucking stupid. Now you and Dovey really have something in common.

Well I don't know? Do you think you can manage a step-ladder without climbing gear to "play a record on" my head?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wait wait

WHOAMI

Joo, he's viewing my profile for the last hour and a half. Yes, I've been timing him. You don't understand what a stalker he really is. He's there right now in the who's online list.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

who wants to see them?

Go

4 votes in favor of.

Try again Biggie Stupid.

Well I don't know? Do you think you can manage a step-ladder without climbing gear to "play a record on" my head?

I'm kind of loving how he starts these "polls" and gets ripped to shreds by everyone. LMFAO

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who wants to see them?

Go

4 votes in favor of.

Try again Biggie Stupid.

I'm kind of loving how he starts these "polls" and gets ripped to shreds by everyone. LMFAO
you're having a cute melty tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

who wants to see them?

Go

4 votes in favor of.

Try again Biggie Stupid.

Yes, yes you are...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who wants to see them?

Go

4 votes in favor of.

Try again Biggie Stupid.

Yes, yes you are...
I didn't ask who's your owner tho.

Settle down pork chop. We ain't up to 10 votes yet so there's still hope for your emotional well being

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Aryan- did I really tell you that? I don’t remember but if you’re trolling, you’ve just scored :facepalm:

No I'm not trolling, you did say that LOL.

Fuck Poarka, if she doesn't want people to know that she's a whiny bitch, she shouldn't cry so much.

She denies it.
Actually she said she doesn't remember doing it

there's a difference.

You'd know that if you had graduated the 8th grade without some affirmative action provision for useless wetbacks

just sayin

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do eeeeeeiit.....

I assume yours truly will have had a few mentions?

Flea told me that Poarka and Peaches used to mither her constantly to ban my Aryan ass Lulz.

Don’t drag me in this. This thread will be a hot mess no matter what lol

It only matters if you told him that.

I honestly don’t remember. I wasn’t one to discuss stuff like that with members but I might have. It’s been a while.

I don't remember asking you to ban him. I do remember saying what a prick he is. And he is.

Only to those who deserve it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan- did I really tell you that? I don’t remember but if you’re trolling, you’ve just scored :facepalm:

Fuck Poarka, if she doesn't want people to know that she's a whiny bitch, she shouldn't cry so much.

She denies it.

there's a difference.

You'd know that if you had graduated the 8th grade without some affirmative action provision for useless wetbacks

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I honestly don’t remember but if you say I did, maybe i did. Hell, I could have been trolling, who knows. I just don’t remember

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

so much for "EVERYBODY" coming here to rip "ME" to shreds :LOL3:

stings doesn't it? lol
Only if you consider my victims everybody.

lolz

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.
you're stupider than you look

lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.
hahahahahahahahaha

don't kick her so hard in the stomach

you might not get your leg back

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.

Well, maybe you did say that. I didn't ask for banning. I do question his value now and then. He's a loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.
hahahahahahahahaha

And you're desperate in your hatred. Consumed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.

Well, maybe you did say that. I didn't ask for banning. I do question his value now and then. He's a loser.
if you wanna backpedal like this jump in the ocean and do it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.
hahahahahahahahaha

And you're desperate in your hatred. Consumed.
6 more votes and we get to see the ZOO you.

too bad we cant throw bananas and shit tho

:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She denies it.

there's a difference.

just sayin

Oh she has denied it.

I said I don't remember.

Coming from a 60 yr old, 500lbs, illegal immigrant, on disability, that comment is particularly amusing....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can remember oak demanding Aryan get banned at least 5 times

as soon as he'd login I'd see Oak in the who's online window "sending a message"

and I knew I was fucked