Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And according to a third party who has authorized me to post their private messages from SG Admin doesn't really like Oak either

Something about him always having Lotusbud's back

Now we know why they were happy for Sideny to rid their cuckold palace of her

lol

Did I ever call you a "gossipy hen"?
Not to my face

but more than likely behind my back like you did with everyone else including seamajor and admin

oh yeah, and flea

wait till I post those pms :LOL3:

Yes, I post it to your face.

Flea and I had our skirmishes, we're way beyond that. I don't recall complaining about seamajor or admin. But everyone is an adult and knows that people voice their frustrations, mostly with people that they can trust.

Sometimes we miss the mark though. You clearly are so vindictive and vengeful that you want to rehash old shit. It says everything about you and not about normal people that behave in normal human ways, yeah, even complaining about people that they most get along with.

But it's hilarious and something to join in on when Murd loses her shit because I cant support BLM, so she blocks me and then comes HERE to start blasting a ton of private shit she was trusted with about families and my daughter, right? And all twisted, to try to accuse me of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! crap. Not just blasting private shit(and me AND Big, btw) but lying about it with the intent of smearing me as much as possible.

How vindictive and vengeful is THAT? Getting that level hateful over political differences that you get THAT nasty? I've never flipped and attacked either of you because I didnt like your points. I would sometimes challange them, but you both get so shitty and condescending it's not even worth bothering. But look how YOU treat people when they express their own views.

You didnt mind rehashing old shit when Poofer comes here and you want to giggle at his posts and take shots at me. But yeah I'm sure THATS different as well.

I guess it's only a bad thing when it's done to you but when you do it to others and get hateful as fuck with other people, that's "justified". Because you are such a righteous being so far above everyone that you get to decide who the rules apply to.

No one even has to do anything to you to get your wrath and hate flung at them. All they have to do is disagree with you with confidence and you get abusive, nasty and hateful. But THATS okay because you are entitled, right? We are all here to cater to you.

You have some serious character defects you need to work through.

Anyway, no one is out to get you. Deport has never stalked you. You have all these completely insane ideas about people and often want them moderated or banned because you cant deal with people you cant control. And that's the truth. Lotus and I couldnt disagree more on a lot of issues....yet you dont see either of us going as low and as personal as you go with other people. You are all embarrassed and mad and being a hypocrite probably because you KNOW how irrational you get about other people. Shit I know you were harrassing the staff here about ME....and I didnt even do anything. You just cant stand people having views that dont align with yours.

There is something really wrong with you and considering how you turn on people so easily because they dont see the world like you do its laughable seeing you talk about trust. You are not someone to ever be trusted. Period. Make all the excuses you want.....they dont matter to anyone but you and whoever is on your "good" side today.

It's a joke now. You have no respect for anyones privacy so no one is obligated to respect yours. I certainly wont post anything, but I probably will laugh at it, like what you did to me when some vile nasty person was using my daughter to accuse me of fucking "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics" and trying to encourage a man who flat out attacked my family in real life to post shit about my family.

Lord knows you are big enough to survive a few hits from a karma bus.

I accused you of it in a post with zero screen shots… and then you turned around and admitted to it during one of your bouts of insanity posting. That was all you lol

But you have gossiped about me behind my back to any and everyone BEFORE i ever went balls deep and admitted what I actually think about you post Martini Weenie.

I’ve since learned that you enjoy the attention received from gossiping about ME.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Finally I will get to see a return on all those hours I spent shitrating every last one of its poasts. The personal and professional costs were going to be worth it, I just knew it...

Having to wait an hour between them must have been agonizing. I'm glad I'm worth it. All those hours for my 15 minutes of irritation. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Should I dig up MMP too where murdy is telling me to simply shut the site down cause she can’t take oaks crying anymore?

I remember you describing the attempted CW hostile takeover on my social site as “grabbing a beer bottle and smashing it over someone’s head before you stabbed someone with it in a bar fight”… but you also said my site was too ZEN :SmokeBreak3:
so you remember her raging pMs. They were awful

Don’t forget to vote

I remember being confused by the accusations against DL… thinking that maybe she was reverse trolling me about him to get him banned…

But he just admitted to it herein… so…. there goes my theory that NO ONE is that creepy.

Dude.. WTF did she do at CO for this bloodbath of stalkage all these years later, yo!

Murdy dude, people ARE that creepy. I didn't do anything to them at CO but kick their balls up into their skulls, with even less information about them than I have now. I just let them stick up their fucking empty heads and them shot them down.

Motherfucker, don't want to get shot, don't give me the headshot.

And I haven't told anyone about the guy that posted about how he hurt his gf/fiancee on the open forum about how giving her head hurt her. Motherfucker, it's a clit, not a jawbreaker.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And according to a third party who has authorized me to post their private messages from SG Admin doesn't really like Oak either

lol

So you are willing to post SG Admin from a site you fucking stole? Is dat the cut and thrust of your jibe boy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

So you are willing to post SG Admin from a site you fucking stole? Is dat the cut and thrust of your jibe boy?

Probably a lot of hot air, just like UncleFilth and Aryan. Why do gay boys get so damned bitchy? Must be the estrogen.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Tell you what Joo, why don't you fucking post every modicum of worth you think you earned there, before you start robbing fucking PI, to validate that worth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

Did I ever call you a "gossipy hen"?
Not to my face

but more than likely behind my back like you did with everyone else including seamajor and admin

oh yeah, and flea

wait till I post those pms :LOL3:

Yes, I post it to your face.

Flea and I had our skirmishes, we're way beyond that. I don't recall complaining about seamajor or admin. But everyone is an adult and knows that people voice their frustrations, mostly with people that they can trust.

Sometimes we miss the mark though. You clearly are so vindictive and vengeful that you want to rehash old shit. It says everything about you and not about normal people that behave in normal human ways, yeah, even complaining about people that they most get along with.

But it's hilarious and something to join in on when Murd loses her shit because I cant support BLM, so she blocks me and then comes HERE to start blasting a ton of private shit she was trusted with about families and my daughter, right? And all twisted, to try to accuse me of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! crap. Not just blasting private shit(and me AND Big, btw) but lying about it with the intent of smearing me as much as possible.

How vindictive and vengeful is THAT? Getting that level hateful over political differences that you get THAT nasty? I've never flipped and attacked either of you because I didnt like your points. I would sometimes challange them, but you both get so shitty and condescending it's not even worth bothering. But look how YOU treat people when they express their own views.

You didnt mind rehashing old shit when Poofer comes here and you want to giggle at his posts and take shots at me. But yeah I'm sure THATS different as well.

I guess it's only a bad thing when it's done to you but when you do it to others and get hateful as fuck with other people, that's "justified". Because you are such a righteous being so far above everyone that you get to decide who the rules apply to.

No one even has to do anything to you to get your wrath and hate flung at them. All they have to do is disagree with you with confidence and you get abusive, nasty and hateful. But THATS okay because you are entitled, right? We are all here to cater to you.

You have some serious character defects you need to work through.

Anyway, no one is out to get you. Deport has never stalked you. You have all these completely insane ideas about people and often want them moderated or banned because you cant deal with people you cant control. And that's the truth. Lotus and I couldnt disagree more on a lot of issues....yet you dont see either of us going as low and as personal as you go with other people. You are all embarrassed and mad and being a hypocrite probably because you KNOW how irrational you get about other people. Shit I know you were harrassing the staff here about ME....and I didnt even do anything. You just cant stand people having views that dont align with yours.

There is something really wrong with you and considering how you turn on people so easily because they dont see the world like you do its laughable seeing you talk about trust. You are not someone to ever be trusted. Period. Make all the excuses you want.....they dont matter to anyone but you and whoever is on your "good" side today.

It's a joke now. You have no respect for anyones privacy so no one is obligated to respect yours. I certainly wont post anything, but I probably will laugh at it, like what you did to me when some vile nasty person was using my daughter to accuse me of fucking "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics" and trying to encourage a man who flat out attacked my family in real life to post shit about my family.

Lord knows you are big enough to survive a few hits from a karma bus.

I accused you of it in a post with zero screen shots… and then you turned around and admitted to it during one of your bouts of insanity posting. That was all you lol

But you have gossiped about me behind my back to any and everyone BEFORE i ever went balls deep and admitted what I actually think about you post Martini Weenie.

I’ve since learned that you enjoy the attention received from gossiping about ME.

All her drama to claw and scratch for a guy that would rather fuck his AA blow up doll than her.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Take a look at your thread, remind us all how you even fucked Flea over that gave you your board and then come back and tell us how honourless you are.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You should bring a fucking gun. You would still lose.

....and I didn’t think this thread could get any better.

Rotflmao

Of course it can. Reminding you what you are to everyone else, makes everything shiny.

Maaaan if your prepost Melties are this go imagine the hysteria when I actually do post.

Fuck. At this rate of histrionics I’m even considering making some shit up. Lmao

You seem to be confusing your histrionics wiff mine. I threatened to do what I know I can in RL, you threatened to post some PI from a site you stole.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I mean literally robbed the whole site from the owner. What's dat like. To take what she built, and destroy it in a matter of weeks?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should bring a fucking gun. You would still lose.

....and I didn’t think this thread could get any better.

Rotflmao

Of course it can. Reminding you what you are to everyone else, makes everything shiny.

Maaaan if your prepost Melties are this go imagine the hysteria when I actually do post.

Fuck. At this rate of histrionics I’m even considering making some shit up. Lmao

You seem to be confusing your histrionics wiff mine. I threatened to do what I know I can in RL, you threatened to post some PI from a site you stole.

You’re gonna pummel me with your purse

Lmao

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And now you're here, paying for an opinion because no-one else would tolerate you without your purse. I fuck you up any way I chose. You were and still are a worthless piece of shit.

Apart from dat, I fink ye are great.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And now you're here, paying for an opinion because no-one else would tolerate you without your purse. I fuck you up any way I chose. You were and still are a worthless piece of shit.

Apart from dat, I fink ye are great.

There there Princess. There there