Who Will Win the Georgia Senate Elections?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one suggests that the Georgia Senate Races are trending Blue, but doesn't make an absolute prediction:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This Guy thinks the Republicans will win 1 or more seats in the runoff, possibly 2:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one says....trending 2 Democrats:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This One thinks the Final Result will be 2 Republicans elected to the Senate in Georgia:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This One Projects 2 Democrats elected to the Senate from Georgia:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one says 1 Democrat and 1 Republican:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one thinks it's a tossup, leaning Democrat tho. If it goes Republican or Democrat, it'll be a clean sweep for one party, not a split ticket:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It makes no sense for 1 dem and 1 repub to win. Thats not possible unless someone fucks up with the cheating.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It makes no sense for 1 dem and 1 repub to win. Thats not possible unless someone fucks up with the cheating.

Not my opinion, but this pundit disagrees with you, Lokmeer:

He thinks it'll be a split ticket, with a Republican and Democrat elected to the US senate.

But I see your point.

It's not a Presidential Election where there where multiple candidates or possibilities where a person decides to vote Trump or Biden, then chooses the other party instead of voting solidly Democrat or Republican.

It's just 2 cndidates from either party on one ballot.

There aren't all these 3rd party candidates this time round.

And a lot of those people who voted green, Libertarian whatever, might decide not to vote in this election and throw their support behind a Democrat or a Republican.

So that's the sleeper - the non-participants.

Overwhelmingly, it'll just be the voters who supported the Democrats or Republicans in the 2020 election and new voters thrown inta the mix who will bother to go out and vote while the 3rd party voters stay home.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That dude is fukin brain dead. There's no logic for a split ticket. Either both Repubs win or the dems have cheated one or both seats. Since the dems will cheat, it doesnt make sense for them to cheat only one seat.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This Final Prediction sez a Democratic Sweep, but just barely...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All i can say is workers have been seen moving items from McConnell's orifices recently.
Who the fuck is McDonnel ya prize twat....links, comparative advice, pros and cons....hurry up!

Mitch McConnel is the second most powerful person in DC, and he's a massive dickhead with a turtle face. He hates working Americans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All i can say is workers have been seen moving items from McConnell's orifices recently.
Who the fuck is McDonnel ya prize twat....links, comparative advice, pros and cons....hurry up!

Mitch McConnel is the second most powerful person in DC, and he's a massive dickhead with a turtle face. He hates working Americans.

I disagree.

It's a guinea pig face!

Guinea pigs are cute, though.