Who Will Win the Georgia Senate Elections?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All i can say is workers have been seen moving items from McConnell's orifices recently.
Who the fuck is McDonnel ya prize twat....links, comparative advice, pros and cons....hurry up!

Mitch McConnel is the second most powerful person in DC, and he's a massive dickhead with a turtle face. He hates working Americans.

I disagree.

It's a guinea pig face!

Guinea pigs are cute, though.

Not when you try to morph them into humans.

Then you just get Mitch McConnel.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Trumptardos, I have an idea, if GA goes Blue as it appears it just might do, y'all should do some sort of Jim Jones "Revolutionary Suicide!" or a Mass Hari Kari would also be good video!

Or are you too skeered?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ohhhh no!
The absentee ballots haven't been counted yet and look how close the results are!
Ohhhhhhh its gonna be painful! Ohhh the calamity..
Lulz
80% of the absent ballots will go dem-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone told me Mitch pays the hookers extra to let him yell his mothers name and I cannot even look at him right now even if it's not true.

It's just too much lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Trumptardos, I have an idea, if GA goes Blue as it appears it just might do, y'all should do some sort of Jim Jones "Revolutionary Suicide!" or a Mass Hari Kari would also be good video!

Or are you too skeered?

You are fucking dumb if you think it even matters.

But yeah yeah "trumptaaardds hur der!"

Those boots must have crack on them

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, both Republicans have slight leads, BUT, the remaining uncounted votes are coming from blue counties, so, we'll see...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone think the crazy racist nog might win?

I don't know who that is.

That would be the negro male, dear.
"Oh what would you do for a racist nog's log, bro?" (in the melody of the Klondike Bar, jingle)

Maybe you could support the next fire bombing of a black owned business, or the gunning down of another black little girl....to show the country how serious you are about ending such racism.

Yanno blm stuffs.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, both Republicans have slight leads, BUT, the remaining uncounted votes are coming from blue counties, so, we'll see...
The bright young man in khakis on MSNBC seems to think Metro Atlanta just might bring it on home. We'll see, but at least we know for a fact that Biden/Harris is our new Executive Office in less than two weeks, despite whatever tantrums and hissy fits the "Patriot morans" try to pull off.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Oh what would you do for a racist nog's log, bro?" (in the melody of the Klondike Bar, jingle)

Maybe you could support the next fire bombing of a black owned business, or the gunning down of another black little girl....to show the country how serious you are about ending such racism.

Yanno blm stuffs.

I challenge you to prove to me that more than a small handful of people support those things. Is every Republican in support of violence against people of color? Come on, Dovey.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this point in time, 78% of the vote is in.
Reps leading Dems 51% - 49% in both races.
However, most of the votes that ain't in yet are from Atlanta metro area which normally blue.
We expected it would be close, and it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The bright young man in khakis on MSNBC seems to think Metro Atlanta just might bring it on home. We'll see, but at least we know for a fact that Biden/Harris is our new Executive Office in less than two weeks, despite whatever tantrums and hissy fits the "Patriot morans" try to pull off.

Right thank God for that!

We started reforming criminal justice, so we really need the mass incarceration state slave labor duo to come fix that First Step mess!

And it's been a whole 4 years of no new wars, and fuck that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yanno blm stuffs.

I challenge you to prove to me that more than a small handful of people support those things. Is every Republican in support of violence against people of color? Come on, Dovey.

Okay.

Show me one person NOT already in opposition to leftist politics who has directly condemned it.

Just 1.

And condemned it without trying to blame mythical "white supremacists". (Even though antifa are absolutely white supremacists).

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

We started reforming criminal justice, so we really need the mass incarceration state slave labor duo to come fix that First Step mess!

Why are you attempting to engage in civil debate with a feral rabbid dog ?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All i can say is workers have been seen moving items from McConnell's orifices recently.
Who the fuck is McDonnel ya prize twat....links, comparative advice, pros and cons....hurry up!

Mitch McConnel is the second most powerful person in DC, and he's a massive dickhead with a turtle face. He hates working Americans.

I disagree.

It's a guinea pig face!

Does that make him...'Cute', Dovey? ;0

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ohhhh no!
The absentee ballots haven't been counted yet and look how close the results are!
Lulz

...you mean they don't even get counted tonite?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But now, all the prison guards are getting sick due to COVID and they had to release a bunch of prisoners cuz there weren't enough guards to watch them, eh?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yanno blm stuffs.

Okay.

Show me one person NOT already in opposition to leftist politics who has directly condemned it.

Just 1.

And condemned it without trying to blame mythical "white supremacists". (Even though antifa are absolutely white supremacists).

What do you mean by directly condemned it? Is it good enough to say, "I don't condone the destruction of property or violence against anyone, unless someone is trying to kill people?"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or are you too skeered?
Those are the things libs threaten to do. So, if Repubs win, you movin your faggit ass to Canduhduh?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhhh no!
Lulz

...you mean they don't even get counted tonite?

I don't know. It depends on how long they had to send them in. In CA it takes a couple of days, but they call it anyway based on percentages and impossible outcomes.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Or are you too skeered?
Those are the things libs threaten to do. So, if Repubs win, you movin your faggit ass to Canduhduh?

Fuck that we don't want that cunt up here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yanno blm stuffs.

Okay.

Just 1.

PS, your president didn't directly condemn the murder of an innocent protester. He said there are good people on both sides. So, what are you getting at?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yanno blm stuffs.

Poor lil Cannon :SadFace:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But now, all the prison guards are getting sick due to COVID and they had to release a bunch of prisoners cuz there weren't enough guards to watch them, eh?

Right. Maybe yet another rapist will be able to go murder his accuser again.

Let's just let EVERYONE out. If we cannot give life sentences to people for weed....we cant force those child rapists to serve their whole 5 months...eh?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yanno blm stuffs.

Okay.

Just 1.

PS, your president didn't directly condemn the murder of an innocent protester. He said there are good people on both sides. So, what are you getting at?

Dont EVEN get me started on THIS sahit!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right. Maybe yet another rapist will be able to go murder his accuser again.

Let's just let EVERYONE out. If we cannot give life sentences to people for weed....we cant force those child rapists to serve their whole 5 months...eh?

Huh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yanno blm stuffs.

Okay.

Just 1.

Lotus how many times does this need to be cleared up?

You know you can watch his entire statement on that? He wasnt talking about the violent radicals when he said "good people".

And let's stay on topic. Show me 1 person who has directly condemned that violence?

You know who is suffering the hardest from that BLM aftermath....its poor people. Poor minorities even.

Do you know BLM has raised billions of dollars? What are they doing with it? Because not a single cent has gone towards any communities.