Who Will Win the Georgia Senate Elections?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Well, both Republicans have slight leads, BUT, the remaining uncounted votes are coming from blue counties, so, we'll see...
The bright young man in khakis on MSNBC seems to think Metro Atlanta just might bring it on home. We'll see, but at least we know for a fact that Biden/Harris is our new Executive Office in less than two weeks, despite whatever tantrums and hissy fits the "Patriot morans" try to pull off.

Good doggie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The recipe is to slowly diminish the lead of the Republicans over several days until you're up by a few hundred. Dems got hysterical in the presidential race and turned the ballot stuffing on full retard, launching biden from 55million votes to 80 million votes overnight. Think of it like leaving the cake in the oven because you're hysterical about the world ending or some shit. You wake up in the morning and think "OH SHIT" and then leave the oven door closed, thinking nobody will notice if you keep the door shut.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The recipe is to slowly diminish the lead of the Republicans over several days until you're up by a few hundred. Dems got hysterical in the presidential race and turned the ballot stuffing on full retard, launching biden from 55million votes to 80 million votes overnight. Think of it like leaving the cake in the oven because you're hysterical about the world ending or some shit.
They've got the absentee ballot thing down to a science

the only option left is civil war.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The recipe is to slowly diminish the lead of the Republicans over several days until you're up by a few hundred. Dems got hysterical in the presidential race and turned the ballot stuffing on full retard, launching biden from 55million votes to 80 million votes overnight. Think of it like leaving the cake in the oven because you're hysterical about the world ending or some shit.

do you wanna kill somebody, Bigly?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's where Trump goes wrong folks. He lacks the proper tact to galvanize enough of sidelined Ameicans to his cause.

Sure he's a trailblazer in that he's identified the fraud, fraudsters and their underhanded ways but he garners no sympathy to his cause when he attacks fellow republicans for doing what they think is morally correct.

Right or wrong they are trying to play by a set of rules.

And therein lies the problem. Democrats have no fucking morals and will use any means necessary to obtain the power they crave. Whereas Republicans try to fight fair and with honor. That's a losing battle when your enemy has no limitations to bind them. The lack of ethics in your average democrats is clearly evident when you look at how they gloat over supreme court rulings against Trump which were voted on by his appointees and yet do not have the presence of mind nor the moral fiber in their being to apologize to people like Kavanugh and Amy for the horrid things they said about them in advance of their confirmations.

You need look no further than that single fact alone to recognize them for the low life vermin scum that they are.

We need a leader who sees that his/her enemy fights dirty and finds a way to turn it around on the them. The rough street kid from NY queens method didn't work obviously

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Sometimes it boils down to kill or be killed.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But don't you live in some small town in Alberta, Canada?

Nobody's gonna harm you up there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Joe, why don't you see if you can play a game of run, catch and eat with a local grizzly bear or something.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Who da fuck are you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who da fuck are you?
Another liberal spaz

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eq768LTW4AIiC6m

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
any minute now all Georgia counting will come to an abrupt halt with no explanation as to why and by 6:00am tomorrow morning the two rodents running for senate will have swung a variance of 100k under to 100K over

Democrats are so filthy they are all up in your face with the fraud and could care less about hiding it

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
any minute now all Georgia counting will come to an abrupt halt with no explanation as to why and by 6:00am tomorrow morning the two rodents running for senate will have swung a variance of 100k under to 100K over

Democrats are so filthy they are all up in your face with the fraud and could care less about hiding it

So ya think the Republicans are gonna lose, eh Bigly?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So ya think the Republicans are gonna lose, eh Bigly?
I think democrats are going to cheat

there's technically a difference.

it's kinda subtle and I wouldn't expect one with your low brain function to understand it but it's there

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh that aint the half of it. 3 of the major Republican areas the Dominion "machines are down" and the Democrat activists have to scan them in later. "oh fill it out, we'll take care of it later". Yet the Dominion machines in other counties that are mostly DemonRats are still functional.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh that aint the half of it. 3 of the major Republican areas the Dominion "machines are down" and the Democrat activists have to scan them in later. "oh fill it out, we'll take care of it later". Yet the Dominion machines in other counties that are mostly DemonRats are still functional.

what a coincidence

but of course, there's nothing to see here

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, my son finally got his voter registration a week ago.... nearly 2 months after the election. He applied 3 weeks before the deadline, went to vote and couldnt. Oh, Im in MAGA country btw, coincidence?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ANd there it is folks

The sudden leap frogging from way under to slightly over

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's where Trump goes wrong folks. He lacks the proper tact to galvanize enough of sidelined Ameicans to his cause.

Sure he's a trailblazer in that he's identified the fraud, fraudsters and their underhanded ways but he garners no sympathy to his cause when he attacks fellow republicans for doing what they think is morally correct.

And therein lies the problem. Democrats have no fucking morals and will use any means necessary to obtain the power they crave. Whereas Republicans try to fight fair and with honor. That's a losing battle when your enemy has no limitations to bind them. The lack of ethics in your average democrats is clearly evident when you look at how they gloat over supreme court rulings against Trump which were voted on by his appointees and yet do not have the presence of mind nor the moral fiber in their being to apologize to people like Kavanugh and Amy for the horrid things they said about them in advance of their confirmations.

You need look no further than that single fact alone to recognize them for the low life vermin scum that they are.

We need a leader who sees that his/her enemy fights dirty and finds a way to turn it around on the them. The rough street kid from NY queens method didn't work obviously
And this is why I say we must stoop BELOW their level to win.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm in full agreement.

As are many other republicans who are now starting to understand the liberty hating scum we are dealing with

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
So are you pussies all geared up and ready to go on the offensive at oh dark thirty in the morning or are you just going to sit here on remote sm and act like badazzes regurgitating spoonn fed bullshit again, after your comic opera revolution fizzles out in a fit of impotent apathy?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you pussies all geared up and ready to go on the offensive at oh dark thirty in the morning or are you just going to sit here on remote sm and act like badazzes regurgitating spoonn fed bullshit again, after your comic opera revolution fizzles out in a fit of impotent apathy?

It looks like de Kalb County in Atlanta which may put Jon Ossoff over the top.

There's still several thousand votes there to count and they're mostly Democrat.

Just 2,000 votes separate Ossoff and Perdue at this point with Ossoff expected to take the lead by tomorrow morning.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It looks like de Kalb County in Atlanta which may put Jon Ossoff over the top.

There's still several thousand votes there to count and they're mostly Democrat.

Just 2,000 votes separate Ossoff and Perdue at this point with Ossoff expected to take the lead by tomorrow morning.

Well if it goes that way, that's pretty much what I called at 2100 last night. See my post above, somewhere. Except now there's "fraud."

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm in full agreement.

As are many other republicans who are now starting to understand the liberty hating scum we are dealing with

Stubby your sedentary butt sounds butthurt?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ohhhh no!
The absentee ballots haven't been counted yet and look how close the results are!
Ohhhhhhh its gonna be painful! Ohhh the calamity..
Lulz
80% of the absent ballots will go dem-

...you mean they don't even get counted tonite?
As I said last night.
The Dems have one seat for sure, the other looks good but it's close.
Time is on our side.
Sen. BLUMENTHAL(CT) has already declared victory.
Lulz
I'm happy with just the one seat.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember when we made voting machines in the US? The GOP was especially proud of the machines made by Diebold, in Ohio. Diebold machines turned out to be a hacker's dream come true, and they delivered Ohio and several other key states to the GOP in the 2004 election as well as being hackable by any smart high school student with a laptop computer.

And now, after living with these electronic nightmares for five more election cycles, we see that Perot was right about the "giant sucking sound" of jobs being offshored, to the point where we are buying voting machines from China now.

The chickens have come home to roost, eh? And every election, Republicans and Democrats are either gloating or sobbing about the outcome. The sobbers blame the machines, the gloaters praise their candidate who won. And neither party wants to do anything about it because, well, next election they might get things to go THEIR way.

Here in Illinois we went back to using paper ballots and pens, long time ago. Of course, we still use optical scanners so we're just as vulnerable as everybody else except we have paper backup to make recounts easier.

So anyway, righties, go ahead and sob about the Chank voting machines. It's your turn this year, I guess.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I hacked my way into a diebold machine in less than 2 hours to prove a point when I worked for the bank

It was their ATM version. Shitty windows operating system wasn't even hardened or modified in any way.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Remember when we made voting machines in the US? The GOP was especially proud of the machines made by Diebold, in Ohio. Diebold machines turned out to be a hacker's dream come true, and they delivered Ohio and several other key states to the GOP in the 2004 election as well as being hackable by any smart high school student with a laptop computer.

And now, after living with these electronic nightmares for five more election cycles, we see that Perot was right about the "giant sucking sound" of jobs being offshored, to the point where we are buying voting machines from China now.

The chickens have come home to roost, eh? And every election, Republicans and Democrats are either gloating or sobbing about the outcome. The sobbers blame the machines, the gloaters praise their candidate who won. And neither party wants to do anything about it because, well, next election they might get things to go THEIR way.

Here in Illinois we went back to using paper ballots and pens, long time ago. Of course, we still use optical scanners so we're just as vulnerable as everybody else except we have paper backup to make recounts easier.

So anyway, righties, go ahead and sob about the Chank voting machines. It's your turn this year, I guess.

I dont approve of cheating, by any side. These machines need to go.