Who Will Win the Georgia Senate Elections?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
8490b30df9cca4c80a5f9bd67578f8b50b83b4dc.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember when we made voting machines in the US? The GOP was especially proud of the machines made by Diebold, in Ohio. Diebold machines turned out to be a hacker's dream come true, and they delivered Ohio and several other key states to the GOP in the 2004 election as well as being hackable by any smart high school student with a laptop computer.

And now, after living with these electronic nightmares for five more election cycles, we see that Perot was right about the "giant sucking sound" of jobs being offshored, to the point where we are buying voting machines from China now.

The chickens have come home to roost, eh? And every election, Republicans and Democrats are either gloating or sobbing about the outcome. The sobbers blame the machines, the gloaters praise their candidate who won. And neither party wants to do anything about it because, well, next election they might get things to go THEIR way.

Here in Illinois we went back to using paper ballots and pens, long time ago. Of course, we still use optical scanners so we're just as vulnerable as everybody else except we have paper backup to make recounts easier.

So anyway, righties, go ahead and sob about the Chank voting machines. It's your turn this year, I guess.

Your conspiracy theories sound just as dumb as their conspiracy theories. I do thank you for reminding everyone that Democrats also play this stupid conspiracy theory nonsense every time they lose though. Just like they pulled the same "contest the electors" bullshit every time they lost; they did it in January 2001, 2005, and 2016.

Last edited:

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Remember when we made voting machines in the US? The GOP was especially proud of the machines made by Diebold, in Ohio. Diebold machines turned out to be a hacker's dream come true, and they delivered Ohio and several other key states to the GOP in the 2004 election as well as being hackable by any smart high school student with a laptop computer.

And now, after living with these electronic nightmares for five more election cycles, we see that Perot was right about the "giant sucking sound" of jobs being offshored, to the point where we are buying voting machines from China now.

The chickens have come home to roost, eh? And every election, Republicans and Democrats are either gloating or sobbing about the outcome. The sobbers blame the machines, the gloaters praise their candidate who won. And neither party wants to do anything about it because, well, next election they might get things to go THEIR way.

Here in Illinois we went back to using paper ballots and pens, long time ago. Of course, we still use optical scanners so we're just as vulnerable as everybody else except we have paper backup to make recounts easier.

So anyway, righties, go ahead and sob about the Chank voting machines. It's your turn this year, I guess.

Your conspiracy theories sound just as dumb as their conspiracy theories. I do thank you for reminding everyone that Democrats also play this stupid conspiracy theory nonsense everything they lose though. Just like they pulled the same "contest the electors" bullshit every time they lose; they did it in January 2001, 2005, and 2016.
whataboutism!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stating relevant facts which are on the exact same topic is not whataboutism, you ignorant ponce. May I suggest you look up the definition of words before you misuse then and thus show everyone how ignorant and poorly educated you are?

To help you: Whataboutism is not responding to a topic and instead attempting to change the topic to a completely unrelated topic. Please use it correctly in the future.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dems control the Senate.
Nothing in our way anymore!
Bahaha.
And there's nothing you Trumpkins can do about it for two years.
God save democracy!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Trump fucked that up as well. Looks like smooth sailing for Dems.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Stiff Mitch disagrees.

I wonder if Stiff Mitch intentionally didn't endorse the $2000 stimulus cheques so he could get rid of Trump.

Those two have always been at odds, and McConnell couldn't control him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your conspiracy theories sound just as dumb as their conspiracy theories.
What "conspiracy theories" are you trying to attribute to me? Please, make it good and parse your words well.

Are you going to pretend you didn't trot out the old "Republicans rigged the election in 2000 and 2004 using Diebald voting machines" conspiracy theory? You know, the conspiracy theory which got debunked a million and one times just like Trump's conspiracy theories? Both parties do this garbage and I am sick of it while you, apparently, spread them if it suits your partisan biases.

BTW I quoted your nonsense in post 123 very clearly so why did you edit it out if you were so confused?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your conspiracy theories sound just as dumb as their conspiracy theories.
What "conspiracy theories" are you trying to attribute to me? Please, make it good and parse your words well.

Are you going to pretend you didn't trot out the old "Republicans rigged the election in 2000 and 2004 using Diebald voting machines" conspiracy theory? You know, the conspiracy theory which got debunked a million and one times just like Trump's conspiracy theories? Both parties do this garbage and I am sick of it while you, apparently, spread them if it suits your partisan biases.

BTW I quoted your nonsense in post 123 very clearly so why did you edit it out if you were so confused?

It's not a pretense. Read my fucking post again, and even better, show it to a sixth grade English teacher and see if you can get them to agree with you that I proposed a conspiracy theory or showed a partisan bias in my comment.