Who Would You Ban?

Who Would YOU Ban?


  • Total voters
    7
bill-gates-is-a-madman-v0-qvbrv9aa24d41.jpg

So now you're the cock sucker to the stars? At least you moved up from hobos. :LOL3:
 
No. It's you. Having a loser son who collects welfare off the Canadian government because you're a lazy fat fuck, who refuses to work. You made your mom sick with you freeloading and taking space up in her house.

You're a grown "man" allegedly, yet you sponge off your mom and Canada.

What a catch! :LOL3:
Could you not family flame?
 
Flynn.
I'd ban Flynn even if it wasn't a choice between it and anyone else.

Given a choice there are maaaaaybe a couple of posters I would choose first, but very few.

Don't worry. I got you, Larry. @Alfred E. Neutrump
No worries, man.

I love living in your empty bloated head rent free. You another one of my victims that has a score to settle?

Get in line mental midget. :LOL3:
 
Whut, because she called me "weirdo"?
Dude, I *am* weird in case that fact has escaped your grasp.

Why would I punish someone for being amusing (and correct)?

That would be... counterproductive.
Dude, you're so pussy whipped you'd let Flynntard shit on your face, and you'd like it.
.You had your chance to stand up and be a man and again you've failed.

Heck, Larry is worth 10 Flynns,
not that we'd want to see 10 Flynns for comparison.
We would not.
 
Dude, you're so pussy whipped

That's rich coming from you, Mr. "Oh Freddy don't listen to the meanies; you're so beautiful and intelligent and the nicest person in the whole forum XOXOXO!"

Also: failure to attack who you say should be attacked isn't the same as being "pussy whipped".

Thought you might want to know that I know so next time maybe you don't embarrass yourself again.
 
That's rich coming from you, Mr. "Oh Freddy don't listen to the meanies; you're so beautiful and intelligent and the nicest person in the whole forum XOXOXO!"

Also: failure to attack who you say should be attacked isn't the same as being "pussy whipped".

Thought you might want to know that I know so next time maybe you don't embarrass yourself again.
Can you NOT be mean to holliday please, I don't want to have to hurt you garraty