Hugs and kisses.

Could you not family flame?No. It's you. Having a loser son who collects welfare off the Canadian government because you're a lazy fat fuck, who refuses to work. You made your mom sick with you freeloading and taking space up in her house.
You're a grown "man" allegedly, yet you sponge off your mom and Canada.
What a catch!![]()
Could you not family flame?
Flynn.
I'd ban Flynn even if it wasn't a choice between it and anyone else.
Given a choice there are maaaaaybe a couple of posters I would choose first, but very few.
Don't worry. I got you, Larry. @Alfred E. Neutrump
No worries, man.

Bongs are very high school, when will you move onto joints?No, I only voat for bong. Its in my contract.
To each his own.Bongs are very high school, when will you move onto joints?
As the irony soars over Mr Flynn's bloated head.I love living in your empty bloated head rent free. You another one of my victims that has a score to settle?
Get in line mental midget.![]()
Don't you ever talk about my mother again in any way. Do you understand?
Yet I appreciate that irony.As the irony soars over Mr Flynn's bloated head.

As the irony soars over Mr Flynn's bloated head.
...and the vaginas on your face just keep multiplying.And the cocks in your mouth just keep multiplying.
...and the vaginas on your face just keep multiplying.

oh huh!
![]()
I did.
I voted for Thunderdome.
![]()
You gonna let that vagina face talk to you like that @Garraty_47 ?
Dude, you're so pussy whipped you'd let Flynntard shit on your face, and you'd like it.Whut, because she called me "weirdo"?
Dude, I *am* weird in case that fact has escaped your grasp.
Why would I punish someone for being amusing (and correct)?
That would be... counterproductive.
That the sound you make when you see more cocks coming/cumming?
Dude, you're so pussy whipped
Can you NOT be mean to holliday please, I don't want to have to hurt you garratyThat's rich coming from you, Mr. "Oh Freddy don't listen to the meanies; you're so beautiful and intelligent and the nicest person in the whole forum XOXOXO!"
Also: failure to attack who you say should be attacked isn't the same as being "pussy whipped".
Thought you might want to know that I know so next time maybe you don't embarrass yourself again.