Why are politics down in the Sweatshop?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The personal IS political, folks!
Yes, it really disappointed me too. This is not fixing the problem of people abusing in this serious section, it's encouraging them to :(

Well, so far the politics section... :(

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
It's a temporary test... doesn't mean it is going to get shit threads, but it belongs here with the divisiveness. IF it starts to look like Meltdown forum its going back up.

More fighting in that forum that not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Everything is perfectly in place. Now Politics will really have a meaning. No holds barred shit. Fuck your feels. Lets get on to the death match debates. Perfect first match is @LotusBud and @Breakfall I don't care on what. You both come up with one story side on shit and the other will take the other. Let their be bloody mayhem. 3, 2, 1...Go!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What difference does it make to us where it is? It's basically a fighting section anyway and all troll/complaining/nonsense threads will be moved accordingly... BF has his reasons so you'll have to wait in line with any complaints you might have for him...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It just shows the maturity level :IggyMcLulz:
Can't handle opposing views :LMAO:

But I get it ... the agitators are persistent .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Everything is perfectly in place. Now Politics will really have a meaning. No holds barred shit. Fuck your feels. Lets get on to the death match debates. Perfect first match is @LotusBud and @Breakfall I don't care on what. You both come up with one story side on shit and the other will take the other. Let their be bloody mayhem. 3, 2, 1...Go!!!
I want to talk about other world politics for a change. Like White Genocide...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Do you suck my dick now !!

tenor.gif

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Do you suck my dick now !!

tenor.gif
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

but maybe PM me later for some nudes. BUT DON'T SHARE THEM AND YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY onlyfans. KK? love you

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So start a thread. You're way off topic here.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
well good. you start things off and @LotusBud will or won't engage on this serious subject. its on her. so make a thread of it in politics. simple. if she doesn't engage in it she is a coward. time to find your balls @LotusBud Now fight!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I did...it’s in the White Genocide dossier!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
well good. you start things off and @LotusBud will or won't engage on this serious subject. its on her. so make a thread of it in politics. simple. if she doesn't engage in it she is a coward. time to find your balls @LotusBud Now fight!
I’m too drunk to funk...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
I’m too drunk to funk...

i just finished my Johnnie Walker. now got a 40 of Jack Daniels. about 1/3 of Crown for back up. Its a good day to die.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

well smash her SKULLS in and rape that bitch good. Just make you take shower after. Yuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

well smash her SKULLS in and rape that bitch good. Just make you take shower after. Yuck.
I promise yoo I didn’t read whaa yoo saiz! :Grin3: