Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Forget the SB @Breakfall, keep it to your thread. I'm right here. Not answering SB anymore.
This isn’t my thread you insipid cunt. It’s about debasing my mother. Should I do the same to your family? Get a donkey you fuck your children up their arses perhaps?

Idiot!

It didn't take much did it for you to post bestiality. It's a no-no. I suggest you use some self-restraint.

Let me tell you why that doesn't hurt me. First, my children are innocent and don't post here. They've never hurt anyone and have nothing to do with this place.

Second, you're showing me how you have no control over your emotions and it makes me pity you. You say @Flynn is sick, but then you join her in the gutter. And you do it to me, not her, the one that actually insulted you and your memories.

Yeah, I see how tough you are, running from the person that actually did major psychological damage to you...:Crazy:
Listen…I think I best troll and show you what the fuck I’m capable of you insignificant fat fuck. Keep your children close beside you, because I think your husband wants a younger and trimmer you! Lol

You s
…I think I best troll

You can't troll your way out of a paper bag, you sobbing drunk.
How old is your son? Can he cum in your mouth yet and shut you the fuck up or is he still firing blanks?

It's none of your business, pervert. I'm not going to stoop to your level, you buffoon. You're embarrassing.
Pervert!? You mexicunts fuck each other silly because nobody wants you! You’re ugly and all look the fucking same. Family doesn’t make a difference!

Oh my. I am so broken now. I just can't go on.
Well I was when my mother was subjected! Wake up…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Forget the SB @Breakfall, keep it to your thread. I'm right here. Not answering SB anymore.
This isn’t my thread you insipid cunt. It’s about debasing my mother. Should I do the same to your family? Get a donkey you fuck your children up their arses perhaps?

Idiot!

It didn't take much did it for you to post bestiality. It's a no-no. I suggest you use some self-restraint.

Let me tell you why that doesn't hurt me. First, my children are innocent and don't post here. They've never hurt anyone and have nothing to do with this place.

Second, you're showing me how you have no control over your emotions and it makes me pity you. You say @Flynn is sick, but then you join her in the gutter. And you do it to me, not her, the one that actually insulted you and your memories.

Yeah, I see how tough you are, running from the person that actually did major psychological damage to you...:Crazy:
Listen…I think I best troll and show you what the fuck I’m capable of you insignificant fat fuck. Keep your children close beside you, because I think your husband wants a younger and trimmer you! Lol

You s
…I think I best troll

You can't troll your way out of a paper bag, you sobbing drunk.
How old is your son? Can he cum in your mouth yet and shut you the fuck up or is he still firing blanks?

It's none of your business, pervert. I'm not going to stoop to your level, you buffoon. You're embarrassing.
Pervert!? You mexicunts fuck each other silly because nobody wants you! You’re ugly and all look the fucking same. Family doesn’t make a difference!

Oh my. I am so broken now. I just can't go on.
Well I was when my mother was subjected! Wake up…

I would have to give a shit what you say to begin to consider being broken.

Take it up with @Flynn. I didn't post it. Stand up like a man would.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can he cum in your mouth yet
It's none of your business
That is a "Yes".
And the bitch thought I couldn’t troll or “flame” with the nerds! Lol

You can't. You're simply making a drunken fool of yourself. Do you ever confuse it with pee? Rumor has it you drink urine.
But I’m not drunk! I’m communicating and making a fool of you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a "Yes".

You can't. You're simply making a drunken fool of yourself. Do you ever confuse it with pee? Rumor has it you drink urine.

That made me literally laugh out loud.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That is a "Yes".

Rumour has it that my ex wife enjoyed peeing on me. 100%. I went with it because it was kinky! Hahahahaaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That is a "Yes".

Literally? Can you literally fuck yourself too? :Awesome:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Rumor has it you drink urine.

Holy shit!!!

The "You drink piss!" flame.

This is getting hardcore!!!

What will The Leaker pull out of her bag of tricks next!??!?

Stand up like a man would.
Yikes!!!

The "men are stronger than women, stop picking on a poor, stupid woman" message.

Quite an unexpected tactic, following the very strong "you drink pee" play.

With The Leaker, you never know if she is flaming her opponent, or herself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a "Yes".

You ask as if that were a bad thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a "Yes".

Rumour has it that my ex wife enjoyed peeing on me. 100%. I went with it because it was kinky! Hahahahaaa

Only a weak ass person let's someone else pee on them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That is a "Yes".

Get fucked with with your puke bitch! Her piss tasted like champagne you frigid fuck_angle!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a "Yes".

Get fucked with with your puke bitch! Her piss tasted like champagne you frigid fuck_angle!

Not frigid, simply not disgusting and weak.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That is a "Yes".

You’re frantic now!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a "Yes".

You’re frantic now!

Yeah, I'm completely out of control, clown.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would have to give a shit what you say to begin to consider being broken.

Take it up with @Flynn. I didn't post it. Stand up like a man would.
Breakfall can't. He's scared of me and knows that I can just throw up another post about him and his mother which would make him go absolutely bananas again. He tries to lame you to get to me. He's a fucking cowardly bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall can't. He's scared of me and knows that I can just throw up another post about him and his mother which would make him go absolutely bananas again. He tries to lame you to get to me. He's a fucking cowardly bitch.

He keeps his shit up and I'll pay $3.5k to have his mother dug up so I can shit on her. Oops, did I say that out on the open forum?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He keeps his shit up and I'll pay $3.5k to have his mother dug up so I can shit on her. Oops, did I say that out on the open forum?
I like how he attacks your kids and starts using the PED* lames. Something he's sooo above because he's only out here for "shits and giggles." What a fuckwit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how he attacks your kids and starts using the PED* lames. Something he's sooo above because he's only out here for "shits and giggles." What a fuckwit.

It's okay when he does it and his "e-friends" approve. They're all such moral and upstanding citizens

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's okay when he does it and his "e-friends" approve. They're all such moral and upstanding citizens

:GiggleBitch:
This is how most of the imbeciles are. It's okay to act that way until someone does it to them, then they want it to be a Federal case.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I herd flYnnu ejecculates into it;s Papa thus causing a greAT pressure
120.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fat Lily is a miserable cunt.

People show their true colours when someone else is vulnerable.

I am making that horrible.

Bitch.

Pay becease she has hurt me so

we all know you fuckTARD ! you WHINE EVERYFUCKING DAY here about you whiney little BITCH ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hs hsa ha it goes Lily yhan BREAK's posts than that annoying fly prowler posts his WHINE to soothe the burn than Lily than break than the proewwlers soothing remedy for his asshurt LOL such a fuck GIMP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
No one talking to him yet there he is displaying his asshurt for the forum to see AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
haha shut up you cock cushion LOL read that shit, you sound like a fucking idiot LOL