Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna start quoting the posts I dont read just to say I'm not reading it.

Its gonna be A LOT and most are yours and Plynns lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I say not reading it was stupid? No.

Im pretty sure I said YOU are stupid. And you are. This exchange shows it.

Imagine if everyone had to stop and announce every post they dont read. It would be fucking retarded, wouldnt it?

You announce it because you operate under some delusion that everything is about you.

My stools are smarter than you, dipshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
****Long Dovey Post Alert....you were warned, so dont bitch....just scroll on it's too many werdz n sheeit****
way too fucking long; dr
See how fucking stupid Oak is?

Lmao!

An outsider reading her posts would think that The Leaker is a clueless, newbie poster.

How can she be so bad at it after spending so much time on message boards?

Mental retardation has to be the answer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And you are way to fucking fat. What is your point?
An outsider reading her posts would think that The Leaker is a clueless, newbie poster.

How can she be so bad at it after spending so much time on message boards?

Mental retardation has to be the answer.

Oh looK !!
the Dynamic duo :LOL3:

4067544038_c665c67222_b.jpg

Somebody put these two mortally wounded FUUUUUUCKS to sleep already .......

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
My stools are smarter than you, dipshit.
Stay classy, as always. It really would be a struggle to find a more unattractive female than you, whether in terms of appearance, character or intelligence.

You literally have zero redeeming qualities, absolutely none.

Someone should change your username to Erection Killer.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, they are proud of me. They know my life and what I've done for them.
« They know my life” ??? Seriously?? Is that some kind of a pussy pass for your failed life??
Listen, you fat BEAST! Soon one of your daughters will be grown up ! You cant fool her.

Have some dignity.

It is all your fault! You know it. There is so mich broken glass in your life. Poor kids!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
« They know my life” ??? Seriously?? Is that some kind of a pussy pass for your failed life??
Listen, you fat BEAST! Soon one of your daughters will be grown up ! You cant fool her.

Have some dignity.

It is all your fault! You know it. There is so mich broken glass in your life. Poor kids!

No failed life. Everyone has ups and downs. They respect and love me. They have been by my side their whole lives, even now as they live their own.

eta: My children are full grown adults and stand by me. WTF are you going about, you shit eater?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No failed life. Everyone has ups and downs. They respect and love me. They have been by my side their whole lives, even now as they live their own.

eta: My children are full grown adults and stand by me. WTF are you going about, you shit eater?
Shit Eater?? Why you saying that???

I am not a shit eater! You FOUL BEAST!!!!

I know you history Lily. You always act innocent. You made huge mistakes many years ago. 2013! Never forget What you did there ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shit Eater?? Why you saying that???

I am not a shit eater! You FOUL BEAST!!!!

I know you history Lily. You always act innocent. You made huge mistakes many years ago. 2013! Never forget What you did there ;)

Yes, you are a shit eater. For whom else would post picture after picture of scat?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, you are a shit eater. For whom else would post picture after picture of scat?
So you never SCAT ??
You eat a lot according to your WhatsApp selfies, you cunt of a whore mother. Whats is your problem with SHIT?? ISnt that natural???
And just because I post something from Mother Nature , doesnt make me eATing shit.

What a stupid logic??!!!