Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
« They know my life” ??? Seriously?? Is that some kind of a pussy pass for your failed life??
Listen, you fat BEAST! Soon one of your daughters will be grown up ! You cant fool her.

Have some dignity.

It is all your fault! You know it. There is so mich broken glass in your life. Poor kids!
I must admit, I'd never heard of anyone filing for bankruptcy due to over-eating before.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I found out that noise cancelling phones will make you dizzy if you use them as a headset for more than a hour

I was telling Prowler and Garraty about Brazil's deadly roads and my voice simply started disappearing

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Can confirm.
The disappearing voice anyway; I don't know what was going on with his headphones.
The impression I had is that once you start speaking, they put a lot of pressure on your head and ears, because they keep trying to muffle the sound of your own voice.

I had to take Excedrin before going to bed because my head started hurting a bit

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Too much talk about talking, not enough talking.

Easy for you to say.
Or maybe it wasn't; I suppose I ought not make presumptions.
For all I know your keyboard could be so gummed up you have to press the keys by hitting them with a wee ball-peen hammer. Is the hammer silver? We could start calling you Maxwell, you know, just for larfs.

Um. Sorry, what was the topic again?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Breaky is sometimes a freak. But has a heart of gold.

Threads like these makes my blood boiling. A whoreson trying get famous off an alpha. Whoreson Flynn, let's meAT and I show ypu respect

Hope we see you soon on the YNC.

Scum

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why are you a satanic whoreson and loser in real life? :LOL3:

You clearly took the black pill, you depressed piece of human garbage.

You earn small. Your health is crappy according to your whatsapp ;) oooopppsieeeeee

Karma is cummin on you , inflation victim. Eating RAMEN!!!!!
Lmmfbo...

Stupid flynn came back angry again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Start of Week #6 of the blubbering fuck

ouin-pleur.gif

BE A MAN

Last edited: