Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
White guys are simps lol. My hub wouldn’t tolerate me talking to any other man for hours lol

So, your Discords are behind his back? It seems that's what's being implied here.

We trust one another and I don't hide anything from him. There's no need to do so.

They sure are. He’s Mexican…they get very jealous.

When he’s here, I talk to him. He’s out of town so I can chat. It’s not like I’m talking sexually or anything.

I'm not talking to anyone about sex. There's no need for jealousy when people are being open and honest about what they do. I don't sneak around. There's no reason to, it's all clean.

Excuse me, but you were on fling.com. That’s not a site where you don’t talk about sex

Prove the lie.

Someone already did. You had BF delete it.

That's a chop. It's not an account. There can't be an account for a place I've never registered at. Play the game, whatever...

You can’t chop something like that. That was 100 percent real and everyone knows it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

You admitted to using dating sites. No sense in denying it still.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White guys are simps lol. My hub wouldn’t tolerate me talking to any other man for hours lol

So, your Discords are behind his back? It seems that's what's being implied here.

We trust one another and I don't hide anything from him. There's no need to do so.

When he’s here, I talk to him. He’s out of town so I can chat. It’s not like I’m talking sexually or anything.

I'm not talking to anyone about sex. There's no need for jealousy when people are being open and honest about what they do. I don't sneak around. There's no reason to, it's all clean.

Excuse me, but you were on fling.com. That’s not a site where you don’t talk about sex

Prove the lie.

That's a chop. It's not an account. There can't be an account for a place I've never registered at. Play the game, whatever...

You can’t chop something like that. That was 100 percent real and everyone knows it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Dating sites, not hook up sites. There's a difference. However, what does it matter to you? My partner knows how he met me...*surprise* he was there...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Dating sites, not hook up sites. There's a difference. However, what does it matter to you? My partner knows how he met me...*surprise* he was there...

You met him on a dating site???

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Yes. And?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Yes. And?

That makes it even more believable about fling.com

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Aryan it’s just weird arguing with some genderless persona(s) online. I initially thought it was a chick given the massive wall of words. But it has the crudeness of that scorned cunt King Poofter.
And that clown and drivel on when he’s not smashing it on Fortnite.

The recent attack came at a bit of a surprise in all honesty. Flynn and I have only really fucked around for shits and giggles. The only person that really has something to prove is Pooftering King Martini…the fuckwit would go to any lengths to get a rise.

He’s been AWOL of late too…surprise, surprise!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Yes. And?

It doesn't. People don't stay together for over 9 years who meet at hook up sites. DERP

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan it’s just weird arguing with some genderless persona(s) online. I initially thought it was a chick given the massive wall of words. But it has the crudeness of that scorned cunt King Poofter.

The recent attack came at a bit of a surprise in all honesty. Flynn and I have only really fucked around for shits and giggles. The only person that really has something to prove is Pooftering King Martini…the fuckwit would go to any lengths to get a rise.

It's a shared handle, bro...

I think @Dr. Funkenstein was on the mark with his original claim.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Yes. And?

It doesn't. People don't stay together for over 9 years who meet at hook up sites. DERP

For all we know, you met him on there and ended up staying together. Point is, you really shouldn’t be judging anyone for anything they do on here. You’re no saint

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s got some serious issues.

In Australia if you’re arguing with a bloke it’s generally, “go and get fucked ya cunt” or there’s a bit of biffo.

With women it’s usually, “c’mon love…just show us your tits!” And usually we get a root or we don’t.

This fucking prize pretzel is like some androgynous angst that’s just happy to shit on both the sexes!

What a loser!

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

I'm an independent adult woman living in the 21st century.
Maybe he just realizes he's the only one desperate enough to fuck you and is hoping someone comes along to set him free

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Isn't @Flynn just the worst fuckin Flamer in the history of the game?

Why do all her posts smell like shit?

I beat that flat assed, whining fishcunt into a pulp at SG a few years ago.

Do I have to do it again just to show you jackass fucks how to cope with a mentally impaired cum guzzler just to prove a point.

Hey Flynn. People die. You're gonna die. I might even die (who knows) but I'd surely fuck a ripe corpse before I fucked your bacteria box.
Flynn is terrible. Everybody knows it. Well, almost everybody.
everyone but her fat little sidekick with the fat rolls spilling out all over her pink tutu and pom poms

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Didn't he 'leave' again?

I'm sure I sensed the whiff of imbecilic sewer rat whaft past me as he trailed off to play games with spotty teenagers.
Poofter is back and forth like a bad dose of monkey pox. I think that the only cure is a bullet in the head for that lad, and I’m not talking about a Fortnite fatality either.

What 50 year old bloke goes prancing around in a pink-clad female get-up anyway, fucking trying to lure all the teenage boys to the yard?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you ok @Flynn ?

I'm asking cause you seem rather upset m`dear.

Now let's face facts here.You're nothing but a relic from the past that posts hate fulled nonsense that nobody with the exception of Lilly finds funny.You're a dinosaur from the past that is incapable of adapting to the newer,fresher posting syle of the present.You're not funny and have the personality of a burnt piece of toast.

You only have to look at the terrible job you've done of running this sub-forum.How long have you been moderating this section? And it all that time you haven't come up with ONE single good idea of how to get people interested in posting here.Nothing,nada,zilch.You're a fucking failure Flynn and offer nothing but poor taste shock trolling to the community.And ironically you're so bad at this flame mod thing that even fat Danny would run rings around you on how to promote a section.

You always have,and always will be known as nothing but a failure.So here's an idea.Put on your big girl panties and do the fucking job you're supposed to be doing and entertain the masses.If you're incapable of doing so then might I suggest you take your remedial shock trolling b/s and go hang yourself from the nearest bridge.

Can you post a picture where Flynn hurt you and what year it happened?
Oh,Im sorry did little old me giving Flynn a kick in the shins hurt your feelz?

It doesn't surprise me though given your penchant for abusing peoples families.And after all it was only a couple of days ago you were doing the same thing to Flea.Birds of a feather flock together I guess-fucking scum bag.

Not at all. Flynn can take care of herself.

It's clear that you have an axe to grind. I was simply curious as to when your feelz were bruised.
Clear to whom ?

Only you it would appear.

And if I think somone needs a kick in the dick.I'll do so to anyone I damn well please.

To me and that's all that matters, to me.
Yeah,you keep listening to those voices in your head.

lulz what a retard.

Weak sauce. You shouldn't even bother replying, learn to quit while you're behind.
Weapey and learning are like oil and water, you should know this by now.
Oh lookie the Brighton bum boy has found a fwiend.

So, he made one post about you and now he's my friend? You people are phenomenally bizarre.

Easily threatened by nothing much more than shadows.
Whoosh-

It's not an act is it.

You really are as dumb as you make out.

The first defense of the retard. Blaming others for their own inadequacies.

Shoo fly, shoo.
Just laughing at you making an arse of yourself once again Princess.

There's a reason faggy monster jumped in.

You're just to dumb to know why lol.

Not knowing either one of you doesn't make me dumb. I don't know you two from Adam. Were you lovers?
Atleast I can get a lover without prostituting myself on some dating site lulz.

BarnyardFling.com ?

Like you and dad?

She hates it when dad lights up after. Duty first tho.

I wonder if daddy is proud of him sneaking into a place he's unwanted like a rat?

Another parent lame, eh? You’re gonna fuck with the wrong one one of these days.

That's a Bigly Stupid lame. Learn to comprehend what you read.

So you’re flaming Biggie’s dad? Ohhhh bitch, you really don’t want that smoke.
No. The Tilapia queens. Duh

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

There? At barnyard fetish dot com?

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Can you imagine what her profile read like?

BBW (Bubbly Buffalo Woman) Looking for my Mr Pound cake

I enjoy eating, rage posting online, eating, rage quitting forum sites (also online), eating

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Prove the lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

bullshit!

Yes. And?

Imagine this gruesome looking cow showing up on Tinder?

Swipe the fucking phone right out the car window!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh dear @Flynn just cos you roll over doesn't mean I'll tickle your tummy.

Get back to flaming dead people.

That's the only win you'll ever get fucktard.
So go back to "flaming dead people?"

Why do you think i'm "flaming you?" You've been half-past dead for over a decade now. Who the fuck gets hit by a parked bus? You, that's who. If that's not a measure of "dead," then I don't know what is.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

60IR9V.md.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

60IR9V.md.png
Oh fuck off you spamming pole_smoker!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

60IR9V.md.png
Maybe you'd like to talk about BF's daughter again and call him a PED*?

You got what deserved you little bitch. Can't handle the heat? Stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

What are you going to do about? NOTHING. So just sit back and take what you have coming like the good little hypocritical faglaming fuck you are, you planet sized coward.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

60IR9V.md.png
Maybe you'd like to talk about BF's daughter again and call him a PED*?

You got what deserved you little bitch. Can't handle the heat? Stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

What are you going to do about? NOTHING. So just sit back and take what you have coming like the good little hypocritical faglaming fuck you are, you planet sized coward.
As I said…I reversed the role as a point. Established some rules.If this is flaming…you suck arse. You’re stuck on repeat biatch!