Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The funniest part about this is that Flynn thinks he is "mean". Bahahahahaha!

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

Will Breaks dead mother also have to pay to get the switch out of pawn? Lulz.
How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll board where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

I see Oak finally flipped on you. Didnt I tell you she does that? Lol.
Everyone told me that re: Oak! One minute it was Happy Father’s Day…the next it was FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I can’t stop people saying what they want to say. All this drama, because I told her that I was surprised that she defended this Flynn over this debased thread?

Now I’m a big baby because I had a few red wines and got a tad emotional about it? Jesus Christ…I’m not infallible!

I didn't defend. What I didn't do is choose sides, fuck head. You demanded that I choose sides like a spoilt child. Over a meaningless post on the internet, fucking drama queen.

It's okay for you to be "infallible" but no on else, right, crybaby?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn coat, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

She probably never liked you and just felt bad for you the whole time.

When her and Plynn turn on eachother its gonna be hilarious lulz.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll board where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

Everyone told me that re: Oak! One minute it was Happy Father’s Day…the next it was FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I can’t stop people saying what they want to say. All this drama, because I told her that I was surprised that she defended this Flynn over this debased thread?

Now I’m a big baby because I had a few red wines and got a tad emotional about it? Jesus Christ…I’m not infallible!
My oh my, Breaky...look at this:

60PzTg.md.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

Probably? Cunt, you don't know shit.

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png
And all this for p.edo remarks towards me and mine.

I’ve already explained all this to you, over and over again!

Carry on…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Golly gee gosh @Breakfall....here's more!

60PKEQ.md.png

For someone that doesn't like family brought into the mix you sure do have a funny way of showing it!

It's okay when Boo Hoo Breaky does it though.
Have you read through his myriad of excuses? That's some of the funniest shit I read all fucking day.

Yes, like a child he can't reason through this:

It's a fucked up troll

I was the target (not my actual mother)

The end. Life goes on. You win some and you lose some.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

Lol…felt bad for me? I honestly don’t understand their gripe in life!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png

Carry on…
You must mean PED* remarks like this one:

60Pkue.md.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This is contents lmao.

isn't true you told me in a private message that you have your daughter at knife point while forcing her on your dead mother's body... forcing to lick up that woman's dead dried up cunt? and you jacked off to it? and than you fucked your daughter in the ass as your mommy's head came off? ahahaha remember that and how we laughed about it. you wanted to even fuck me after too. oh the special times we had...

how is your sister? I mean daughter today? both of them..? you have major plans to end them too ahaha like you killed your mother hmmm tella me my friend... we are the best of friends, right?
Is that you Gutterballs?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png

Carry on…

60Pkue.md.png

They're besties now because they hate Oak. That's much more important than the fucked up things they've said to one another.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

60PKEQ.md.png

For someone that doesn't like family brought into the mix you sure do have a funny way of showing it!

Have you read through his myriad of excuses? That's some of the funniest shit I read all fucking day.

It's a fucked up troll

You have rocks in your head potato!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

60PKEQ.md.png

It's a fucked up troll

Right, you pathetic melancholy bitch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.
Hahahahaa…talk it up you fat fuck! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol
That angry elephant turns on everyone. eventually

I will turn on anyone that fucks with me, no doubt about it. I'm not having drunks bring themselves into my home because of a post online from another poster.

I never fucked with you, you stupid cunt.

You turn people because you are a miserable and hateful person with control issues. And a liar and a hypocrite.

What YOU should do is go self reflect on whatever your problems are and stop blathering about what you think other people should so.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

60PKEQ.md.png

It's a fucked up troll

Just eat some ice cream or sumting! All will be sweet… happy dayz.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png

Carry on…

60Pkue.md.png

They're besties now because they hate Oak. That's much more important than the fucked up things they've said to one another.
Hey. I never would have held a grudge against you if you sided with Breakfall. Afterall, I did start this thread. But his insistent begging of you "unfriending" me shows his true nature.

You already know the forum slut will side with a piece of bubblegum underneath your shoe if the well chewed bubblegum didn't like you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Aren't you embarrassed by your angry drunken conversations? Would your wife approve or are you hiding your calls too?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

I will turn on anyone that fucks with me, no doubt about it. I'm not having drunks bring themselves into my home because of a post online from another poster.

You turn people because you are a miserable and hateful person with control issues. And a liar and a hypocrite.

What YOU should do is go self reflect on whatever your problems are and stop blathering about what you think other people should so.

What am I controlling? See, this is what out of control people say that think they're smart. "You're trying to control me!"

All the while it's you that meets and fucks people and/or fucks with people she's met online, scum bag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png

Carry on…

60Pkue.md.png

Hey. I never would have held a grudge against you if you sided with Breakfall. Afterall, I did start this thread. But his insistent begging of you "unfriending" me shows his true nature.

You already know the forum slut will side with a piece of bubblegum underneath your shoe if the well chewed bubblegum didn't like you.

Oh?

Who have I "sided" with over fat Oak?

Did she come crying to you again? I notice whenever I whip the pig you run up in here to have a meltdown and give yourself a sticker.

You guys really are fucking stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is contents lmao.

60PzTg.md.png

Carry on…

60Pkue.md.png

I do what the fuck I want. Always have and always will, well at least since I was 18 and out on my own. Come good or bad, I played the cards I have been dealt.

I don't need a man to support me.

I don't need a man for anything that isn't completely free and voluntary on both sides. Therefore, I will not be told what the fuck to do.

When a man can meet me where I am, that's who is in my life. Equals or fuck off.

So no pissant on the internet is going to tell me what to do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

60PKEQ.md.png

It's a fucked up troll

Just eat some ice cream or sumting! All will be sweet… happy dayz.

Suck my ass, man up, bitch.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Aren't you embarrassed by your angry drunken conversations? Would your wife approve or are you hiding your calls too?
his wife is dead. hidden as a fucktoy in the basement and his daughter watches him fuck him than he fucks his daughter to the core. she is having his baby too.

Oh shut up, stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.

It's manipulative gaslighting bullshit. All of them are so fucking phony.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's manipulative gaslighting bullshit. All of them are so fucking phony.
I've known this since the SG days. Which is why I don't play into their bullshit. That makes them very angry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

What am I controlling?
Not a gotdamn thing. You sure the fuck try though. That's why you are always so pissed off and in some stupid conflict with at least 4 people per board.

Bahahahaha.

Nice projection attempt. However.....one doesnt require to feel "out of control" to make an accurate observation, do they? Pretty ironic coming from someone who tries to boss around mods and admins and makes so many emotional demands.