Why didn't Trump send himself to Guantanamo?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A book about Trump's handling of the pandemic is said to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
when Trump asked officials in the Situation Room whether people with COVID-19 could be sent to Guantánamo Bay.

"Don't we have an island that we own?" Trump reportedly said. "What about Guantánamo?" The idea shocked the officials, who dismissed it, the book reportedly says.

Good idea, Donny! You should have started with yourself the second you were diagnosed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So even though Trump is not the president right now......you guys have bullshit complaints about him than you do about that retarded evil potatoe who sits in office giving Putan a hit list of things for further cyber attacks and is directly attacking our Constitutional rights by spying on Americans and criminalizing dissent against government under a loose definition of "domestic terror"

He has also encouraged Americans to report their own family and friends if they "seem radicalized".

This shit is full blown Orwellian.

But yeah let's have TWO threads about something Trump wrote in a book that's being taken in bad faith out of context.

Hey do you think Cuomo and Whitmer will write a book about how to effectively kill off elderly voters in time to manipulate an election?

It's just incredibly that with all the truly evil shit going on.....the TDS still rages.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
So even though Trump is not the president right now......you guys have bullshit complaints about him than you do about that retarded evil potatoe who sits in office giving Putan a hit list of things for further cyber attacks and is directly attacking our Constitutional rights by spying on Americans and criminalizing dissent against government under a loose definition of "domestic terror"

He has also encouraged Americans to report their own family and friends if they "seem radicalized".

But yeah let's have TWO threads about something Trump wrote in a book that's being taken in bad faith out of context.

Hey do you think Cuomo and Whitmer will write a book about how to effectively kill off elderly voters in time to manipulate an election?

It's just incredibly that with all the truly evil shit going on.....the TDS still rages.

So what's the deal, are you just incredibly dimwitted or what?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...kickin' him while he's down, eh Dovey?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please don't stroke out. Martini will be lost without you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, another libtard double post. Watch your fellow loons and what they're posting, idiots. Anyway, if and when there is a viral outbreak that really is worth worrying about, locking people up in wards or keeping them out of the country is a damned good idea. For example, there's no fucking reason ANYONE with Ebola should set foot inside this country! Fukin morons!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Over 6 months in and hundreds of Biden failures later and these librats are still TDSing over Trump. Hard!

lmao

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't really like Trump or his personality much.

But the irony is, W Bush was much worse & yet so many American llberals gave him a pass and turned a blind eye to his excesses. Fucker should be hung upside down like Mussolini and spat on like a pig.

Perhaps Trump in part, is paying for the excesses of the W Bush years so now they're taking it all out on Trump?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But the irony is, W Bush was much worse & yet so many American llberals gave him a pass and turned a blind eye to his excesses. Fucker should be hung upside down like Mussolini and spat on like a pig.

Perhaps Trump in part, is paying for the excesses of the W Bush years so now they're taking it all out on Trump?
No they didnt, liar! They lambasted W 24/7/365! Called him the chimp, typed "TRY,CHIMPEACH,EXECUTE" on yahoo chat boards non stop, said he was retarded, his wife was a murderer, cheney ran the country, he was evil, hated gays, was too religious, etc, etc, etc. I swear, its like your dumb ass was born yesterday.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course when I immediately called president nigger a chimp, THAT was racist! LMFAO!
326115_2200-1200x628.jpg

LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i didnt at first but loved the way he cut up the mainstream bs

Just as Obama is given credit for hunting down Osama bin Laden, I give Trump credit for destroying ISIS.
This is something rarely mentioned by the news media, especially Democratic leaning news organizations.

They were a real blight on the World and they sent their terror to all 4 corners of the earth.

What amazed me was that nations with advanced military technology such as France and Britain couldn't bring them down. France especially was getting hammered by their terror network & ISIS had them on their knees.

So, in large part it actually took the firepower of the United States to destroy ISIS.

Trump said he was gonna 'bomb he shit out of ISIS' and he did :

But like Obama, Trump had to mop up the mess of W Bush.
ISIS was born out of the mayhem of the Iraq War and the US invasion ordered by W Bush which was opposed by the 2 men who later succeded him as President.

I think both Obama inherited a big mess in the Middle East from Dubya.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
desantis 2024 - hes sharp, young and making sense.....everything the left fails at

I think he'd be a much more formidable foe for the Democrats than Trump,

Looks very sharp and can hold his own:

Biden is clearly too old and that would be a huge liability for the Democrats in 2024 if he had to face someone as young, capable and experienced as de Santis.

And Kamala Harris seems like too much of a lightweight to be taken seriously.

Like the Republicans, the Democrats should clean house in 2024 and serve up a new crop of candidates.

However, the one thing which might hold back this transition for the Republicans are party divisions and staunch Trump supporters stubbornly clinging to him. The achiles heel of the GOP are factions and grudges which could tear them in the next election.

But if they manage to unite and patch up their differences The Republicans could be very much in the running next time.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i didnt at first but loved the way he cut up the mainstream bs

Just as Obama is given credit for hunting down Osama bin Laden, I give Trump credit for destroying ISIS.
This is something rarely mentioned by the news media, especially Democratic leaning news organizations.

They were a real blight on the World and they sent their terror to all 4 corners of the earth.

What amazed me was that nations with advanced military technology such as France and Britain couldn't bring them down. France especially was getting hammered by their terror network & ISIS had them on their knees.

So, in large part it actually took the firepower of the United States to destroy ISIS.

Trump said he was gonna 'bomb he shit out of ISIS' and he did :

But like Obama, Trump had to mop up the mess of W Bush.
ISIS was born out of the mayhem of the Iraq War and the US invasion ordered by W Bush which was opposed by the 2 men who later succeded him as President.

I think both Obama inherited a big mess in the Middle East from Dubya.

ISIS was born out of obamas inaction and joke red lines, asshat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
desantis 2024 - hes sharp, young and making sense.....everything the left fails at

Biden is clearly too old and that would be a huge liability for the Democrats in 2024 if he had to face someone as young, capable and experienced as de Santis.

Like the Republicans, the Democrats should clean house in 2024 and serve up a new crop of candidates.

However, the one thing which might hold back this transition for the Republicans are party divisions and staunch Trump supporters stubbornly clinging to him. The achiles heel of the GOP are factions and grudges which could tear them in the next election.

But if they manage to unite and patch up their differences The Republicans could be very much in the running next time.

Trump 2024.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree that the Bush administration with Cheney and the others was far worse than anything we've ever seen. But electing someone as stupid and narcissistic as Trump is just inexcusable. He did nothing for working Americans. Why do these people have allegiance to him? For what? Temporarily lowering their taxes, while permanently lowering the taxes of the uber rich?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

De Santis is terrible. No, thanks.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump 2024.

no. too much bs n drama. every week he was hiring and firing ppl like a reality show then making me worry what he would say

negative

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'president desantis.....president desantis......'

get used 2 it lotus, its gonna be a legitimate landlside

who else is there? bernie 'comb my with a balloon' sanders?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A book about Trump's handling of the pandemic is said to
when Trump asked officials in the Situation Room whether people with COVID-19 could be sent to Guantánamo Bay.

"Don't we have an island that we own?" Trump reportedly said. "What about Guantánamo?" The idea shocked the officials, who dismissed it, the book reportedly says.

Good idea, Donny! You should have started with yourself the second you were diagnosed.

Well we have Christmas Island and all Australians/Asian Australians returning from China in those very early days had to quarantine on Christmas Island.

Too bad Americans didn't have some decent quarantine places. It would have curbed the spread and drastically lowered the death toll.

When I see middle-aged family bread winners who died USA leaving the family struggling forever, it breaks my heart to see it.

I'm VERY sensitive to seeing families lose their head. When I was 4, we lost my dad. My mum was a widow with 4 children. I was the eldest.

Trump was a thorough arsehole not being firm enough with the covid crisis. All the Con leaders in my country were the same dumbos as Trump.... THANK GOD our Premier, a former Naval Officer and a Labor Prem, shut our borders immediately and didn't open them until if was safe to do so or half of us would be dead now too.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'president desantis.....president desantis......'

get used 2 it lotus, its gonna be a legitimate landlside

who else is there? bernie 'comb my with a balloon' sanders?

There are plenty of other people. Desantis is a dangerous piece of shit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump 2024.

no. too much bs n drama. every week he was hiring and firing ppl like a reality show then making me worry what he would say

negative

Those early times of Trump's Presidency were appalling... BUT he did a good job up until the covid crisis. He taught me a few things and some of his quotes will go down in history.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump 2024.

negative

Those early times of Trump's Presidency were appalling... BUT he did a good job up until the covid crisis. He taught me a few things and some of his quotes will go down in history.

i either hated or loved what he did/said

tbh i think the world needed 4 yrs of trump, he shook the establishment up and got ppl talking