Name the One Thing Trump Didn't Lie About Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is hard, since he’s a perpetual lying sac of shit. I’m enjoying his failures. Especially now that he’s been voted out.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
  • Funny
Reactions: Q

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I Can't find a way to justify Trump's childish behavior, or most of his random and haphazard policies, so I'll bring up some made up bullshit about Obama, or Hillary"
jQqn1OH7C-JWa2bcVTvL19CkzvgLxw3CD9RPfwmXx37TPRAzialnQ5tr71gWuAHx_TFyczB1kiSInNcyR5oFKH1W5vJHkLhbMP_BzNnDyHISHACcznRdFbx5_VMWPzd1G95woI4aGKRwrTl2kRnytqe9IMOlbs_AAoggUo5BGIqEPGRUhRA-UY-6hyQTPjnSIf9nAiUUsAu6Iwlibzz0mkBqdy03fI0PAGpjxOXTPKUTWTs6S1Ol5nJ6XT_7EI1E3NfpQ6Qqfo3m0oxGizy4Q9zrm9Yt5JPLtHw3uRFMCFjHpKQ8YvEomB1fMTqctZiYCvPwJo6SF3HmmHYRRdZci_xLYk3D3L4G88DFNLmR_cSzlgGKgXo7An7j2A7O9cs_6m1_-j-fkKgCIGhCyj973f1Uhf1CBPnQD2eFlJsV-c71qwAZPnRy3LvX_g73dIJMrlULPMV36h_pIcrGGjltVva4zhwv0K_CX_IUyUFffDfuTYC0waRgAr-fYCzwX1kCWxAzpA4OO4wP-vd3LCHhP4Zy6tmqifD5QcOmTzExY_4pYdpEM8iqj2C2_WMrsG3Feu0IxRFcHMTaCtHf5gOT4H5o2c9ygpExr_pIqvPDCRu3o4nu-GDyx5ZESnU6UDpuDQYrGDRQiAKdit_gZ-WD2bG834rd3keTPzoKeUq0hLFCiSQd-kHW_S-aEFcf=w456-h625-no

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Well he didn't lie when he said Obongo was the worst prez in the history of the USA
Not according to people, Ice Princess.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Only idiots like you believe fake lefty news.lol
You really aren't very friendly - even during this Holiest of seasons.
You shouldn't lie - even during this Holiest of seasons

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well he didn't lie when he said Obongo was the worst prez in the history of the USA

Don't you have Dog Teams to be out mushing, or whatever you people do up in Snow Mexico?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How many drone bombs were dropped and how grotesque violence unleashed on foreign civilians?

How about fining people who cannot afford insurance?

I could seriously go on for pages about what a terrible president and sociopath Obama is.

But we have memes.....even liberal memes.

FB-IMG-1606332927755.jpg

How about this guys lies that actually were lies and hurt people?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Don't you have Dog Teams to be out mushing, or whatever you people do up in Snow Mexico?
Shouldn't you be stealing cars? That's what niggers do right?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes he did, the lying sac. Why do you care anyway Ice? If I read you right, Canada is super dependent on the US. You continue this shit in most of your posts. Seems strange since the USA has turned into a shit hole. Maybe you haddent noticed.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

How many drone bombs were dropped and how grotesque violence unleashed on foreign civilians?

How about fining people who cannot afford insurance?

I could seriously go on for pages about what a terrible president and sociopath Obama is.

But we have memes.....even liberal memes.

FB-IMG-1606332927755.jpg

How about this guys lies that actually were lies and hurt people?
You'll be gratified to know I didn't vote for him, Duh V.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Yes he did, the lying sac. Why do you care anyway Ice? If I read you right, Canada is super dependent on the US. You continue this shit in most of your posts. Seems strange since the USA has turned into a shit hole. Maybe you haddent noticed.
Why do I care?

Very simple so simple that even you should be able to understand. If the USA does good then Canada does good. If the USA does bad then Canada does bad... Didn't I tell you this once before?

And imho the USA will be going down the toilet with biden in charge... Just give it some time and you will see that I am right.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do I care?

Very simple so simple that even you should be able to understand. If the USA does good then Canada does good. If the USA does bad then Canada does bad... Didn't I tell you this once before?

And imho the USA will be going down the toilet with biden in charge... Just give it some time and you will see that I am right.

We gave it four years. 100% fail. Legal registered voters voted Trump out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I truly believe no one is 100% terrible, you can find redeeming qualities in most people. For one shinning example Trump did say he loves the stoopit peoples. FACT!

???, Oic, one of the ladies must have told you about one of my dick pics, no sorry I am 43.7% Viking,
Some Celt and Goth, your basic northwest european american mutt.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Why do I care?

Just because you were a legal registered voter when you were alive doesn't mean someone else can vote for you while you're dead.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Why do I care?

Just because you were a legal registered voter when you were alive doesn't mean someone else can vote for you while you're dead.
Absolutely true. Just ask that Repukelickin guy in PA about that. (linked elsewhere)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Why do I care?

Absolutely true. Just ask that Repukelickin guy in PA about that. (linked elsewhere)

It doesn't matter who does it. Republican or Democrat. Its wrong altogether. I'm not down with ANYONE cheating. Their political preference is irrelevant.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Why do I care?

It doesn't matter who does it. Republican or Democrat. Its wrong altogether. I'm not down with ANYONE cheating. Their political preference is irrelevant.
Were you not suggesting that Democrats won the general by cheating in that way?
..when the only cases of cheating involve Repukes cheating?

Please, CaseyK - You are hereby cordially invited to introduce your bottom fishing techniques and experiences in the Winter Fishing Revue thread found on the Gen Discussion board.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Why do I care?

See this is your problem... You hate Trump so bad that your hate is blinding you and you just can't see the good things he's done.

So now you will ask me what has he done? Well my little beach bum buddy it wouldn;t matter what I would say because you wouldn't believe it anyway so I'm not going to waste my time with you.
But thanks to trump we have more markets for our oil.. :rightON:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I truly believe no one is 100% terrible, you can find redeeming qualities in most people. For one shinning example Trump did say he loves the stoopit peoples. FACT!

???, Oic, one of the ladies must have told you about one of my dick pics, no sorry I am 43.7% Viking,
Some Celt and Goth, your basic northwest european american mutt.

My bad... you're only 56.3% nigger

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why do I care?

you just made his brain spin on a merry go round with that one

one only hopes costa rica makes water resistant keyboards available to people like him